Gaming Community Services For All Players - Promoting

[DHG]=RyansPrivates-[DHG]=RyansPrivates- Posts: 60Player
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Hey guys/gals,
I am shamelessly promoting a gaming community for all players/teams.
Nothing too fancy, but hoping to help or have some active players have some fun online.

I attempted to join TWL Competition matches recently, and completely excited, but unreliable team members and work got in the way.
So I changed my team website to a whole new design and though it isn't perfect and still fresh (needing more content), I am trying to get some teams and players to use it actively.

With more users, I can really get it going, but basically, It is an Online Gaming Community, with ambitions of having tournaments, matches, at teams OWN discretion and time frame.

You can sign up your team, add your members, and go to other teams pages on the website and press the challenge button.

I think the idea is great. It's flexible and Voluntary. Accept/Deny at your liking and then you have tournaments to share bragging rights and hopefully to have Prizes sometime in the near future.

It's lacking in some areas, but mostly teams.
It'll take some time to get enough teams on there to have a selection, but with your help, I think we can have a fun matchmaking service.

Thanks Guys.
You can find the website at ReloadRetake.com
We have forums, support center, and I would love some feedback!

GG's!
Matchups
  1. Would you like to participate in friendly / self-scheduled matches?2 votes
    1. Yes, I would like to choose what teams and when.
      100.00%
    2. No, I like a set schedule and teams for me.
        0.00%
    3. Undecided.
        0.00%
i7-6700k water 4.7
ASUS 6gb 1060
16gb Corsair DDR4

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,612Beta Tester
    Interesting! I like the site! Try to promote it somewhere that has enough traffic.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Interesting! I like the site! Try to promote it somewhere that has enough traffic.

Thanks. That's been my toughest challenge. Finding enough willing participants in AAPG
    i7-6700k water 4.7
    ASUS 6gb 1060
    16gb Corsair DDR4