Changes to Official Servers with PS4 Launch

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 587Beta Tester
    Delton, I think FLO matches are 15 rounds long and revive on headshot is allowed on official servers.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,462Player
    Ok thanks I will change it.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 235Player
    Even the Sevn server is fully available to everyone and will load any maps you require.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Sorry Delton I don't know the Official settings offhand. Pat or Tear can help with that stuff though if you message them or email support re:pat.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• PredictionPrediction Posts: 134Player
    edited June 2017
    Sad news as I am only allowed to play on I think 2 public servers that are under 100 ping and I am wrongfully banned from the rest. Thank god for these server admins that know a cheater when they see one because I am not sure where AAPG would be without them.
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    Read first: My opinion only don't get bent if you don't like what you read

Lets be real, from the comments i can pick almost half of the users that don't even play anymore (Myself included) because of repeated stabs in the back such as this. The decision making has proved itself to be poor over and over again why do we expect anything different? Be real and go read old posts! IE Weapon skins - 'Big new coming soon!' we we're all so hyped up, then we get weapon skins??? Just the most recent I can think of, but if you go back you'll see.

As for 'official servers' if I did play, i wouldn't be playing anywhere besides MAYBE some new servers but where is dalt from? Im NA so apart from a few EU servers i'm banned everywhere basically besides maybe 3rdID server. As many have stated these private servers owners ban for 'cheating' AKA losing round after round from more experienced players.

DEV team/Admin team should have budgeted for this and should front the bill for servers that they're community can play on. Besides typing it I can't imagine a more clear message of 'we really don't care' than this.

I feel like i should have a template made for this last part as I've said it so many times before but here it is.

Sorry for the rant it's just rough to see a childhood favourite franchise do this. Gets under my skin.

Best regards,

Breen

• ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,090Player
    Our servers do not have a set ping limit .
    Most usa players get around 130 ping here and is still playable .
    Ping should not be a issue unless it get silly like the full server having 400 ping we don't set any ping limit on our servers.
    I don't think its the fault of the dev's the orders for removing the official servers would have come from higher up the chain I bet most if not all of the dev's fought hard to keep the official servers for PC players.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 134Player
    edited June 2017
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    Ping should not be a issue unless it get silly like the full server having 400 ping we don't set any ping limit on our servers.
    I don't think its the fault of the dev's the orders for removing the official servers would have come from higher up the chain I bet most if not all of the dev's fought hard to keep the official servers for PC players.

Ping is an issue. The game runs noticeably smoother when you are playing with similar pings compared to when you are playing against players with higher pings and there is still that 1 player that has the ability to lag an entire server do to his extremely high ping that has never been fixed.

Devs fault or not they are the face of the game and all decisions made by the invisible man will reflect on the Devs work so sorry to say they are the ones to blame for us. I am guessing they are accepting the fact that the PC version of this game failed on many levels and they are hoping by some miracle that the console version will bring back life to their work.

I have to disagree Prediction we have a lot of US players on our UK server 140+ pings and there is no issue.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
    We will set up our second server as well to help in the load...

Chicago based server, we will play it by ear as to what to set rotating on. Several seem to be adding Great Outdoors servers, so we will see what the need is at the time.

Our server two info,

-[U|S|A]-Chicago Server 2 Rotation -ACI-

208.100.62.27:7778

Good luck with the Launch of PS4, I really hope it pays off for all the hard work I know the Dev's have put into this..
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• [DFekt].Unyielding[DFekt].Unyielding Posts: 58Player
    Official servers are still up?
    Steve / 31Bravo
    Army Veteran
    NREMT-Paramedic
    Yes
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    It'll probably be close to another week before we need to move them over to PS4.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    I hope you guys reconsider and keep the Outdoor maps. Please, for the love of the PC community, do not remove ALL of the official servers.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • -GuNS-Wolf-GuNS-Wolf Posts: 10Player
    As bad as the official servers have been running as of late with pings in the 1000 range for some let the ps4 peeps have them.
    -GuNS-Wolf wrote: »
    As bad as the official servers have been running as of late with pings in the 1000 range for some let the ps4 peeps have them.

That is not common behavior of the servers though, and we need places to avoid angry clan admins that get upset and accuse everyone of hacking that is doing good or makes fishy shots that are actually honest (which results in a ban, because, how can you argue with the admin/owner?).

If this game is run off of clan servers only, the community will die.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • [EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 114Player
    Hello

You guys are welcome to play on the [EF]= Elite Fighters= server.

it is based in the EU but as long as your ping is reasonable its ok.

Also we are very careful with the ban button , and dont use it that much , surely not for people who are playing well!!!

Hope to see you soon .

Jay

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
    [EF] =Elite Fighters=
    Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
    b_560_95_1.png
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    Let us keep The Great Outdoors for PC on Officials *crying*
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    Let us keep The Great Outdoors for PC on Officials *crying*

This, please! At least those two servers (U.S and EU)! :(

ss_4_Root-Access.png