new players server?

I have been playing for a couple months, but this is the first and only game I play. This would make me pretty new to the world of gaming. I think I am starting to get the hang of some stuff, but would there be a possibility to have some servers open to low ranking players only. this may help some of us to learn to play better instead of getting killed one minute into a round.

Comments

• -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    good idea, but since creating accounts does not const anything, it would make higher honor low mentality players coming in and [TOS Violation] new players fun :) sadly it would not work :) multiple people already creating new accounts, this would just give them more reason. But i admin that this game has problem of same players playing all the time, and new guys having very hard time killing anyone. But hey, only strongest survive :D
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Take away the scoring incentive in 'practice' servers. There's even a switch already built into maps that allows this.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,441Player
    Shoot House =)
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • Bullet__MagnettBullet__Magnett Posts: 3Player
    good idea, but since creating accounts does not const anything, it would make higher honor low mentality players coming in and [TOS Violation] new players fun :) sadly it would not work :) multiple people already creating new accounts, this would just give them more reason. But i admin that this game has problem of same players playing all the time, and new guys having very hard time killing anyone. But hey, only strongest survive :D

it would be up to the admin to boot anyone who is destroying whole teams.....they would have to keep a watch on the games.
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    it would be up to the admin to boot anyone who is destroying whole teams.....they would have to keep a watch on the games.

Just another excuse to kick players that are better.
  • [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player

Just another excuse to kick players that are better.

It wouldn't defeat the purpose of the map anyways.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 373Beta Tester
    When you are new to the game, the best way to learn is from the seasoned players. I know it is not fun getting owned, all the time, like me, but the more you play with players who are better then you, the better you will become..

B)
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• |FOX|kozini.pl|FOX|kozini.pl Posts: 83Player
    edited May 2017
    i rather want admin being able to force class weapon to all players on their server