Map: Stone Ruins

{4F}Harrier{4F}Harrier Posts: 3Beta Tester
I have noticed issue with all bushes blocking bullets and players starting to take advantage of it.
Anyone else noticing this glitch?

Comments

• DrawnDrawn Posts: 169Player
    edited May 2017
    There are some branches blocking bullets, but it may be that the bullet goes through multiple layers/branches by penetration and lower dmg on the bullet or blocking it if enough branches are hit.
    Thats what i think atleast

• [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    Shouldn't be a thing anyways, this doesn't exist on any other maps excluding the great outdoors maps because I haven't played them
  • {4F}Harrier{4F}Harrier Posts: 3Beta Tester
    I have noticed this on Stone Ruins only. Also noticed some players saying that players using it for cover.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    edited May 2017
    I have noticed issue with all bushes blocking bullets and players starting to take advantage of it.
    Anyone else noticing this glitch?

I have noticed the bug, but it usually isn't because people are taking advantage of it. In maps where there are a lot of bushes it can't be helped and it shouldn't be expected of them to choose the open to walk of certain death than through the bushes instead.

It is largely a problem with community maps, so I don't think we'll be seeing patches to fix it any time soon.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • DrawnDrawn Posts: 169Player
    edited May 2017
    Does a bush need penetratable branches? If theyd just be void of collsion it would be fine
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,054Player
    i use small bushes in my maps and mine are all set to have no collision . this is good as a small bush you would be able to walk , push through it so it should not stop bullets or nades , trees should have collision though.