Problem with distance!

TonyZ.itTonyZ.it Posts: 25Player
edited May 2017 in Game Support
hello guys i playing with:

GTX 660 2GB
8GB ram 1600mhz
I5 3550 3.3ghz

i try installed difference drivers with same issues, installed difference SO (windows 7/windows 10 both 64bit) not solved i have this problems, charge after the objects here video :

what can i do ??

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 624Player
    I can't see the video, it's unavailable.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • TonyZ.itTonyZ.it Posts: 25Player
    edited May 2017
    I can't see the video, it's unavailable.

now you should see the video

PS i think is bug of map but i have low draw distance in general all games
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    You can see this in many places, most of them in longer distances.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Have you messed with anything in your Nvidia Control panel? or changed anything in the games configuration files?

I ask as that does seems a bit close to be getting texture/mesh culling.. (min/max draw distance, helps with performance/FPS) as Nero said it's usually only noticeable at long distances and when looking through scopes. Unfortunately I don't have the game installed atm to test to see if I have the same thing :(
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    That is a bug in the level. Every item has a distance at which it culls out; no longer renders. That particular item had an incorrect value for being culled assigned to it. I am surprised this hasn't been noticed earlier! Nice find.
  • TonyZ.itTonyZ.it Posts: 25Player
    CaterP wrote: »
    That is a bug in the level. Every item has a distance at which it culls out; no longer renders. That particular item had an incorrect value for being culled assigned to it. I am surprised this hasn't been noticed earlier! Nice find.

i think was problems of my gpu or cpu ,because in battlefield i have this problems every time with distance of object
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    Well this one of your it's just visual glitch, but same problem related glitch is changing game actually on multiple maps, first one i remembered:
    Watchdog:

The box in Y objective is not rendered from that distance, where i personally love to snipe from. I got used to it and don't shot it when enemy is behind box, and i know it. But for new guys they try shot and have no idea why they can't kill them. It's old glitch, and was adjusted multiple times i think, but still remains :)
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    This has actually been an issue for quite some times with wooden walls, basically granting you a free wallhack. I believe/hope this is fixed already though.
  • ^AWA^White.Meat^AWA^White.Meat Posts: 4Player

Those chairs do it too, when looking at choke from atrium.

My question is do the players cull out, or can they still be noticed at long ranges?
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player

Those chairs do it too, when looking at choke from atrium.

My question is do the players cull out, or can they still be noticed at long ranges?

Players are still visible thus my comment above.
  • =[101st]=Muzza455=[101st]=Muzza455 Posts: 1,101Player
    As for hospital there are several cull distance volumes in the map to stop this happening so I would suggest it may be the rendering power of your gpu . 2 gb is not much .