I hope America's Army have a huge update for graphic. [Poll]

I hope America's Army have a huge update for graphic.
if AA game series or AA:PG have a huge update for graphic improvement i think have more player to play this game at last night (GMT+7 BKK TIME, 04-11-2017) have players play this game is not over than 800 players. this is a good game from America's Army and i will help anyway to get more players to play this game.

(Sorry for bad language)
Upgrade Game Graphics
  1. You wan't "America's Army" upgrade game graphics?24 votes
    1. True
      58.33%
    2. False
      41.67%

Comments

• ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 792Administrator
    Although I see your thoughts on a graphics update this is been talked about before. I do not see AA:PG upgrading graphics to this game since there is more work to it then you probably relies. I also agree that it would be nice to see a nicer upgrade to the game however I can appreciate the game for what it is. A free game, Although you might think that graphics is the only thing that will bring a lot of players to the game. There are a lot of other games with the same type of graphics if not worse that do better or worse then this game does. However maybe we should be looking at something else. I can appreciate your thought and idea but I really do not see the game graphics being changed.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    If there's an AA5, that's where the graphics updates would need to be, along with countless other ones. Doing it with AA:PG would just be wasted effort. People care more about gameplay than graphics, graphics are just the icing on the cake.
  • [TOG]4Issue[TOG]4Issue Posts: 3Player
    If there's an AA5, that's where the graphics updates would need to be, along with countless other ones. Doing it with AA:PG would just be wasted effort. People care more about gameplay than graphics, graphics are just the icing on the cake.

game graphic? for me is not problem, because this game so excited i need only one think i want more player to this game. this is a old game but for me is a great game.
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 84Player
    That's just not going to happen.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,076Moderator
    Technically, whats wrong with the graphics?
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 337Player
    frankof wrote: »
    Technically, whats wrong with the graphics?

You're asking a technical question on a very non-technical subject..... but I'll bite. Shadows, animations(numerous, supported, vaulting etc), weird alien effects.

I do disagree with OP though, graphics are actually decent enough IMO.
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 792Administrator
    These are some good points.
  • [DFekt].Killinzero[DFekt].Killinzero Posts: 81Player
    Honestly i just want the game to be optimized a little more. i mean the game isnt like call of duty and or counter-strike, that's what separates AA and all the other FPS. but it should be optimized a little more. also which they would fix the bugs that people report and or add some stuff like AA2 had. but i know thats asking way too much from the Devs
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited April 2017
    Graphics are fine in AAPG. I never actually thought that they were an issue, although being better certainly wouldn't hurt. For UE3 this is probably the best you're going to get at this point. If AA5 ever comes on UE4 then I'd certainly expect better graphics at that point, especially after seeing some of the work that the Dev team has already accomplished with it.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 84Player
    Theres just so much to do for a statement that simple
  • derob.Stephanderob.Stephan Posts: 62Player
    Graphics are fine...
  • [TOG]4Issue[TOG]4Issue Posts: 3Player
    Graphics are fine...

yes Graohics are fine. but i need more player to play this game
  • [DFekt].Killinzero[DFekt].Killinzero Posts: 81Player
    Another good addition is adding more slots for actual game, their are some maps that are just small for the amount of players, specially user made maps. but the graphics are fine in my opinion. but the actual game just need to be tweaked a little.
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0^ Posts: 854Player
    Graphically the game is oke, it's just a terrible optimization with this game engine. I would say let them switch game engine to UE4 instead of using 3. But last time i said that they made excuses that it will take time and money while we see small indie teams do it with a blink of an eye.
    Graphically the game is oke, it's just a terrible optimization with this game engine. I would say let them switch game engine to UE4 instead of using 3. But last time i said that they made excuses that it will take time and money while we see small indie teams do it with a blink of an eye.

Why dont you make aa5 then? UE4 is free, theres template FPS titles with very similar play to army ops
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player

Example?
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    edited April 2017

thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-13893871.png
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 134Player

Why dont you make aa5 then? UE4 is free, theres template FPS titles with very similar play to army ops

he said small indie teams port over their existing game, you are asking him to create an entirely new game by himself 2 different things.

By the way not saying porting over the game is as easy as he is making it sound just pointing out the obvious :)
  • [kT]B4DSEED[kT]B4DSEED Posts: 26Player
    Graphis are almost nothing, CS:GO looks like trash still but it has 500x more players than this.
  • =Daniel==Daniel= Posts: 57Player
    I'm OK with the graphics. I would have loved to see a special forces pack with silencers like in aa2. One can dream and hope right hehehe