Invisible Gernades

FederalsFederals Posts: 24Player
edited March 2017 in Game Support
Numerous times I've been naded but I hear it but from the spot it came from it actually never came besides an invisible entity ready to blow up next to me. I'd rather be able to trust my screen and only guess if something I heard is sitting next to me because I couldn't see it.

I've also had it when throwing nades they're invisible and then they reappear at my feet.
Not a brand new player to the community just never used the forums

Comments

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 337Player
    Weird issue, dont believe I have ever had that.
  • K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
    Thank you for your report. We will look into this issue.
    However, if you can provide any kind of video or reproduction steps, it would greatly help.
    I personally have not seen this issue but will keep an eye out for it in the coming days.
    Again, thank you for your report.
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 792Administrator
    I have noticed this as well but have been unsuccessful on figuring out the cause.
  • 13Cav.Kendmac13Cav.Kendmac Posts: 92Player
    Ive also had the same issue, im standing against a wall corner (top of stairs). Behind me is a steel wall ,to the left is a steel wall, to the right stairs going down, someone throws a nade , i hear the pin being pulled, hear the nade land, assume its to the left of me on the landing as i cant see the nade at all. When it goes off it was right at my feet.

Happened a number of times in various situations

• FederalsFederals Posts: 24Player
    K0$H3R wrote: ยป
    Thank you for your report. We will look into this issue.
    However, if you can provide any kind of video or reproduction steps, it would greatly help.
    I personally have not seen this issue but will keep an eye out for it in the coming days.
    Again, thank you for your report.

At the moment I'm not able to record anything due to my OBS has been messing up lately
    Not a brand new player to the community just never used the forums
  • Idle_WildIdle_Wild Posts: 32Player
    I am certain I also experience this.