Simple M249 Saw Recoil Pattern

2»

Comments

• Ex`pert_-=HarveyHz=-Ex`pert_-=HarveyHz=- Posts: 10Player
    edited March 2017
    Bumping this post, still relevant. Accusations and harassment dont stop lmao.
    i5 3570k
    16gb RAM
    Logitech g402
    GTX970
    MAX digital vibrance for best vision
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited March 2017
    Bump? Couple posts ago you were willing to see the topic locked/deleted :lol:

As annoying as they are Hackusations are part and parcel of EVERY fps title, no matter if your an expert or darn lucky, there can be no escaping it..

Think about it, have you ever got killed and thought to yourself, NO WAY.. that was BS? I know I have (not that I have ever accused anyone who plays this game) but in any case.. even if you accept every death you get like a warrior, some people can be pretty vocal when they die, to the point it can become personal or even abusive, they may need to resort to accusations for acceptance.

I'd say majority of the time it's due to being worse than someone who was just better/faster/luckier. Only things you can do is

+ Report it/them if your offended (or it goes to far).

+ See it as a compliment that your better than them since they liken your skills to cheating.

+ Take it on the chin.

What's your poison?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Ex`pert_-=HarveyHz=-Ex`pert_-=HarveyHz=- Posts: 10Player
    edited March 2017
    Right. Sorry. I was so triggered yesterday, i told the same people to visit the forums hence the bump.
    i5 3570k
    16gb RAM
    Logitech g402
    GTX970
    MAX digital vibrance for best vision
  • FederalsFederals Posts: 24Player
    It doesn't matter about recoil control it matters if you can aim it at someone
    Not a brand new player to the community just never used the forums
    This gun only works on ranged maps and it has a broken recoil but in fast moving situations your at a disadvantage due to the weight and time scoping in to the weapon
    And Great out doors is known for the call outs of non hackers
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    I would be happy if it was just hackusations, when it gets to bans its worse :dizzy:

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • /APU|eXirdraz/APU|eXirdraz Posts: 2Player
    Let me see you go toe to toe with an elite sniper from long distance. then come back and tell me how good u were .....
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited March 2017
    Just BDX would be enough. Seeing Arkeiro as one of the best SAW players barely using it in comp should be evident enough. It may have some use cases holding down angles from mid range but an M4 will outclass you in close combat any day (we're talking equally skiled players here).