I'm still waiting...

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    What's the good? Oh hey, it's free.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    That's the Spirit Soldier!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Yup, here come the constructive comments that help the game.. good job guys

#gamesperfect

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Did I mention the awesome community and nice people in my clan that I could totally have in any other game as well.

Literally the first responses you always get on that question.
    edited February 2017
    I'd like to think I help the game by actually playing the game, even if there are things about it I don't like.. you know that camera shake you don't like on grenade blasts? the ones that go through walls and even on various levels, grenade blast that's nowhere near you!.. yeah, I'm not a fan either, nor the suppression+aimpunch, the OP supported position.. lots of things I'd like different than they are, but would the game be perfect if changes were made to all the stuff I didn't like? probably not, there'd be something else, then something else..

The way some people post.. you think the devs don't know by now that you don't like the things you don't like? after hearing it for years? Gotta get over it, deal with it all how it is.. your beating yourselves up over the same things over and over, things you can't do nothing about. Pub players posting wrecking the game? nah mate.. It's just as harmful filling the forums full of the same negativity and criticism where only 10-20 people post, but it's casual players fault the forums are dead and the game aint to your liking?

Go splash some water over your face, cool down.. boot up the game and have some fun. If you can't do that after all these years, I'm afraid to say.. it's not only the game that needs the help.

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    I'd like to think I help the game by actually playing the game, even if there are things about it I don't like.. you know that camera shake you don't like on grenade blasts? the ones that go through walls and even on various levels, grenade blast that's nowhere near you!.. yeah, I'm not a fan either, nor the suppression+aimpunch, the OP supported position.. lots of things I'd like different than they are, but would the game be perfect if changes were made to all the stuff I didn't like? probably not, there'd be something else, then something else..

The way some people post.. you think the devs don't know by now that you don't like the things you don't like? after hearing it for years? Gotta get over it, deal with it all how it is.. your beating yourselves up over the same things over and over, things you can't do nothing about. Pub players posting wrecking the game? nah mate.. It's just as harmful filling the forums full of the same negativity and criticism where only 10-20 people post, but it's casual players fault the forums are dead and the game aint to your liking?

Go splash some water over your face, cool down.. boot up the game and have some fun. If you can't do that after all these years, I'm afraid to say.. it's not only the game that needs the help.

Copy paste, gj mister uni =)

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    I like posts like Tots just did in the other thread.. sound is set in stone the end.. at least we know where it stands! you might as well let us know how you guys stand on these issues mentioned here..

cause I really would like to know if theres a hope to hold on to or just say goodbye

This is what I am asking for. Transparency. If you tell me "hey this is how the recoil is going to work, live with it" I would be pretty annoyed, but at least I wouldn't be left saying "what if?". It's just frustrating to me that the Devs know how frusrated this community is, and how much we are dying to see this game that we have invested so much time in, improve and instead they give us a skins competition? Even the user made map contest is garbage in my opinion. It just seems lazy to me.
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player

My problem Uni is I have had this attitude for 2 or so years. I have since lost hope in a game that I originally saw many flaws but also saw a lot of potential. This game will go down as a game with loads of potential when the original beta was dropped, to only not live up to that potential and fall right on their face.
    -R@MPAGE- wrote: »
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    I like posts like Tots just did in the other thread.. sound is set in stone the end.. at least we know where it stands! you might as well let us know how you guys stand on these issues mentioned here..

cause I really would like to know if theres a hope to hold on to or just say goodbye

This is what I am asking for. Transparency. If you tell me "hey this is how the recoil is going to work, live with it" I would be pretty annoyed, but at least I wouldn't be left saying "what if?". It's just frustrating to me that the Devs know how frusrated this community is, and how much we are dying to see this game that we have invested so much time in, improve and instead they give us a skins competition? Even the user made map contest is garbage in my opinion. It just seems lazy to me.

Agreed.. it's quite simple... just tell us none of the changes will be made and I know where we stand with the game.. then you guys can have your positive attitude game cause I'll say goodbye.

Actually Uni, I remember when I was in Beta, a Dev mentioned once to bring things up over and over so that if they don't get to it then, they'll remember for next time.

Well, all I can say to that is it's a long time to be discontent man.

I played a game years ago, liked it a lot, a heck of a lot.. then the people who made it decided to go off and make a game just like it that was promised to be better, well.. guess what? I didn't like it, I thought it was like getting a slap in the face.. so I just don't play that game anymore. I had my say on why I felt they ruined the game, why in my honest opinion they screwed it all up and I have not been back since. Maybe if they ever reach a point where the game even looks like it would be how I remembered it once to be, I'll give it another go, that's the only hope I now have.

That's about the best way to deal with something you don't like, you just simply remove yourself from it.. then it can no longer make you unhappy. Yes, it's sad to let go, I know it.. you grow attached to something and you want it to be all it can be, how you would like it to be, so when that don't happen, when things don't work out like that, at least you tried as hard as you could to be influential, tried to help make and shape it into something you could enjoy.. and that's ultimately it.. sometimes you gotta just take that hit and remember a time you did enjoy it.. as a fond memory. Hardcore AA2 fans will know the feeling well, they basically felt that they had lost a part of their lives.

Don't beat yourselves up is all I'm saying.. it's not good for anyone. Your looking for closure, that's fine.. but if you don't get it, move on.. Nobody wants you to, heck I want you all to enjoy it, even through the bad.. so we can go back to be harmonious and have a good crack playing.. I have to admit, I miss happy people and reading unhappiness from players that have been here for years, only makes me feel that way too, I don't like it :(

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    AA:PG as it exists today is the game. We will continue to fix bugs and add new content as we can, but core AA:PG will remain as is. That doesn't mean we won't try to keep the game fresh and fun, but what some of you are asking for in this thread simply isn't going to happen.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    AA:PG as it exists today is the game. We will continue to fix bugs and add new content as we can, but core AA:PG will remain as is. That doesn't mean we won't try to keep the game fresh and fun, but what some of you are asking for in this thread simply isn't going to happen.

The only thing i want is for the moaners to move on so we can enjoy the game as it is.
    Stop trying to spoil what we have i like the game and have fun playing it.
    I hope tots post helps you move on.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 461Player
    edited February 2017
    The best thing you can do for this game is don't play it if you don't like it. Tots last statement is a testament to let you know that not much is going to change. If so many people really don't like it then the numbers will fall even lower until someone notices that it's only the betas and hand full of other people. They will either shut it down or move on.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited February 2017

What does "core" mean? Is that gun play, aim punch, suppression, etc? or does this mean this is the game, so deal with it?

Does add new content mean real, legit features? or just maps, skins, etc.? My question at this point is whether we can expect anything substantial going forward? If not, then this thread and just about any other in this forum is a big waste of time and all of us waiting for something big to start playing it again may as well wait for the next project to come out (whenever that is)
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

What does "core" mean? Is that gun play, aim punch, suppression, etc? or does this mean this is the game, so deal with it?

Yes
    Does add new content mean real, legit features? or just maps, skins, etc.? My question at this point is whether we can expect anything substantial going forward? If not, then this thread and just about any other in this forum is a big waste of time and all of us waiting for something big to start playing it again may as well wait for the next project to come out (whenever that is)

Content, not features. Maps, skins, etc is planned out for a while but no new features are planed for AA:PG at this time.

The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player

Yes

Content, not features. Maps, skins, etc is planned out for a while but no new features are planed for AA:PG at this time.

Thanks.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player

Yes

BAAAAM there you have it....Now stay or leave, it's up to you, you, you and you.

Discussion closed.
    Good enough RIP..

• [Prt_Dictator][Prt_Dictator] Posts: 275Player
    Welp, at least its a confirmation that all that hype for the new stuff was the skin submission, which is kind of a joke to be honest...

I guess there is nothing else to do here other than wish you all the best and hope you guys enjoy the new maps that you're never going to play on your inner only servers and enjoy the weapon skins made by 2 people that you can show off to the other handful of players that play the game.
    Cheers.
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    Welp, at least its a confirmation that all that hype for the new stuff was the skin submission, which is kind of a joke to be honest...

I guess there is nothing else to do here other than wish you all the best and hope you guys enjoy the new maps that you're never going to play on your inner only servers and enjoy the weapon skins made by 2 people that you can show off to the other handful of players that play the game.
    Cheers.

Thanks

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.