Game Update Notes (26 JAN 2017)

Comments

• -=TDO=-IamJoker-=TDO=-IamJoker Posts: 4Player
    Vocal chat no working....

Voice chat not working in our private server either.... definately turned on in server settings and has been restarted...
    I like cheese on and around my toast.
  • JoGaryJoGary Posts: 220Player
    edited January 2017
    I had this on a server earlier today. It may be client related rather than server. restarting my pc worked.
    ps. restarting my game did not work. had to reboot completely
  • -=TDO=-IamJoker-=TDO=-IamJoker Posts: 4Player
    JoGary wrote: »
    I had this on a server earlier today. It may be client related rather than server. restarting my pc worked.

Its happening for all users in our server...
    I like cheese on and around my toast.
    tried a few private servers. no Voice comms. I seem to remember this same conversation after a previous update. turned out serverowners had to change some team speak setting in their files or something as Voice comms use TS servers. cant recall exactly
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,178Player
    Go into your audio settings (ingame) and change the default audio device for VOIP :mrgreen:

For some odd reason the update changed it (in my case to my TV audio out, rather than my PC speakers).

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We're trying to track this down now. Will report back.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

changing to default device or choosing specific device does not work. either I have had some serious DeJaVu or we been here before :p
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,178Player
    JoGary wrote: »
    changing to default device or choosing specific device does not work. either I have had some serious DeJaVu or we been here before :p

worked for me :(

2d6mczp.jpg
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited January 2017
    Are you playing on a private server?. seems to be private server problem
    trying to find old posts on it. but best I can recal it was something like the TS ports had been changed and it required server ownwers to manually edit their INI files.
    below post is not the issue I am thinking about as it was a new server and not caused by a update but the solution was the same I think.
    http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/5376/resolved-voip-wont-work-on-a-new-server-ip#latest
  • -]H[-Feertti-]H[-Feertti Posts: 2Player
    We have a problem with SpringStreet / Extraction version, map is broken and its unplayable.
    Let se if reupdate helps.
    Level streaming issue in Kismet on that map only as far as we can tell. Will fix asap!

• -Turrican--Turrican- Posts: 55Player
    voip on fra 12 down. not just private servers affected
  • Odin[DK]Odin[DK] Posts: 28Beta Tester
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    I am getting old I missed the date =)

Siiggghhh - and here I thought we would be forever young...................!
  • ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    LHR12 VOIP is broken... Just playing on this server.

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com
  • [FILO]_King-Leo[FILO]_King-Leo Posts: 4Player
    Voip is not working on a lot of the maps. Some are, some aren't. Could be a server issue? Official server "Great Outdoors US" for one is not working. Other Official servers are some aren't. Same with private servers.
    There's an issue with HAS causing voip to act up. Dev Philbax is working on a solution.

• on my server the VOIP is not working too, something i need to do or America'sArmy will fix it?
    b_560_95_1.png
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 141Player
    the problem about ts3 is the license i guess. the server is giving this log entry back:

2017-01-26 18:22:30.641291|INFO |ServerLibPriv | | TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.0.2 (2012-07-19 10:50:53) SDK

2017-01-26 18:22:30.656292|WARNING |Accounting | | Unable to find valid license key, falling back to limited functionality

2017-01-26 18:22:31.158331|ERROR |Accounting | | local accounting reports an already running instance, instance will shutdown

2017-01-26 18:22:31.158331|ERROR |ServerLibPriv | | Server() error while starting servermanager, error: instance limit reached

• [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 141Player
    and because there is a Limit on license keys, some server are working and some not. and it looks to me like the devs has not changed the SDK (software development kit) mode back to full...