Exciting news game

Comments

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited January 2017
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Bots? Finally someone TPA might not kick.. well Boy Kenny is OP I hear

Heh, good call. If it's something that was in AA2, but maybe not AA3, bots may be the answer. I doubt linux server would be called "exciting game news."
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Bots? Finally someone TPA might not kick.. well Boy Kenny is OP I hear

Heh, good call. If it's something that was in AA2, but maybe not AA3, bots may be the answer. I doubt linux server would be called "exciting game news."

Indeed,it would be lame. Its not that we have a lack of server anyway.
    AAPG is good!
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    i know what it is , had it in aa2 , not sure about aa3 , and were getting it in aapg

benefits of been a server owner lmao

None of it can be found in any AA game files. Curious what you thought it was though.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    ok , are you sure its not been added to server config ?
  • ]B4n4nA[JoG@ry]B4n4nA[JoG@ry Posts: 220Player
    Fix for AMD cards!!!!!!!! that would be a shocker...... especially as I have just invested in a new 1070 Nvidia lol
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    ok , are you sure its not been added to server config ?

Just name it Lobo. You're allowed to be correct.. but only this one time.. you are in beer me after all :p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • =[101st]=Muzza455=[101st]=Muzza455 Posts: 1,101Player
    edited January 2017
    Umm minimap would be good or a stable editor ?
    If you're talking about the leftover aim assist code and values in the configs, yes. Those do nothing for PG.

We didn't strip as much out of this build as we normally do when we push a shipping build, so you're just seeing stuff that's been around for a while and/or used on other projects.

best not say, tots has already un friended me in steam , dont want to get banned here as well lol
    Sorry if you got caught up in that. Did a mass unfriending a while back. Had 100+ random PG folks who were coming at me 24/7. Had to break out to have some sanity and off work time! Shoot me another add any time.

ah ok , guess i just saw that and thought it was new as never noticed it before
    [AAGame.AAWeap_MP7A1SMG]

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited January 2017
    [AAGame.AAWeap_MP7A1SMG]

I know what that was for. I'm not allowed to say though :p . It's probably the only thing I know about from my time as a beta that isn't currently in the game.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    I know what this update is all about, adding some extra skill to smas. Since I can't play crap of this game anymore ;/

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • =[101st]=Wolverine=[101st]=Wolverine Posts: 1,169Beta Tester
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    [AAGame.AAWeap_MP7A1SMG]

I know what that was for. I'm not allowed to say though :p . It's probably the only thing I know about from my time as a beta that isn't currently in the game.

I'm not but I'll say it anyways. That's a weapon. :p it's say aaweap and mp7 smg duh ;) jk!
    We looked at adding that as a VIP weapon a long while ago, didn't work out.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    That MP7 has been in and out of the editor too, one update it's there, next *boof* it up and vanishes leaving my UMM's with errors. :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Return of a old Map maybe???? Pipeline or similar :)
  • [kT]B4DSEED[kT]B4DSEED Posts: 26Player
    I'd rather the game be more original than just making stuff from older versions
    Pipeline was fun. So many approaches and height differences. Or mayby I just getting nostalgic in my old age B)
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited January 2017
    Most of the old maps don't even work in AAPG. There is plenty of well made UMMs to understand that. I had like 1k hours on Pipeline in AA3 and it just plays horrible in AAPG. It's a different game with different mechanics and even "slight" mechanics like opening doors by just a little gap can completely ruin maps. Round timers, smoke grenade launchers to shoot down the hallways to name a few more. I think the grenade throwing (ability to throw nades while running) was different as well, at least I had issues with throwing grenades due to low ceiling in the hallways.
This discussion has been closed.