Last update screwed up the game?

I Have never come on here to post a thing, In fact I have never even logged into this website even I just stay with steam.
I love this game, I found it and could not believe that it was Free, It runs good and looks good and doesn't have the typical terrible Hit detection, Well it didn't after the update that all changed, Constantly having issues with bullets registering, Constantly getting hit AFTER going behind a wall....Hmm sounds a lot like Battlefield 4 suddenly.

I strive for finding games and playing games that actually work that do not come with what I consider game breaking issues such as Hit detection (tick rate), lag. etc but now this game has what has made

Blacklight Retribution
Battlefield bad company 2
Battlefield 3-4
Battlefield 1
Every COD game
Titanfall 1-2 ( Basically Cod)
Any other Free to play and AAA Shooters.

fail, All of these fail because of this issue, Problem I have is AAP never had this issue at least not as bad as it is now. So I am really sad.

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Let's turn your issue around. You got hit after you were behind a wall. Now, I ask you...if the player saw you and shot you ON HIS SCREEN before you went behind the wall, should you be hit, or not?

Remember, in a game, you will run into BOTH of those situations, not just the one. If YOU were the guy shooting and it appeared on your screen that you got the hit, would you REALLY want the server to say "Oops, sorry. The guy made it behind the wall even though it didn't look like it" ?

The server is saying..."Nope. He scored a hit."

In which battle scenario would you like to lose?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Let's turn your issue around. You got hit after you were behind a wall. Now, I ask you...if the player saw you and shot you ON HIS SCREEN before you went behind the wall, should you be hit, or not?

Remember, in a game, you will run into BOTH of those situations, not just the one. If YOU were the guy shooting and it appeared on your screen that you got the hit, would you REALLY want the server to say "Oops, sorry. The guy made it behind the wall even though it didn't look like it" ?

The server is saying..."Nope. He scored a hit."

In which battle scenario would you like to lose?

Problem is you shouldn't be running into ETHER option if the game is made right and I mean maybe I just somehow failed to notice it before but I never did, Never had that issue.
    Besides What you just mentioned Happens in the game currently as well. Say I picked sniper, Guy is peaking out I clearly see him, Hold breath aim Steady Shoot.....Nothing..... then all of a sudden you die hmmm, Just so happens you were recording, So you review the video and note you where on him sighed Right on his mouth.
    Things such as this is what I feel kills games, I personally can not handle it, Ether I flip out and wanna smash my mouse or keyboard or I just tend to stop playing forever. The biggest reason I am so hard up on anything to do with hit detection and the coding of the game is because I have seen it done with way more going on in the backgrounds and way more people playing at once and somehow it works.

Games like that make it so that Bunny hopping Breaks the hit detection and allows the person doing so to get a few extra hits off before dying giving him more of a chance to live.

Sorry I am going in kinda random Directions, it just pisses me off that it seems like every game I start to like and enjoy goes to crap at some point and time. I started out on Blacklight Retribution and that was awesome but only in closed beta then it went to crap, Battlefield 3-4-1, cod etc and I am always left with disappointment, You got the trolls on the forums who are basically made to [TOS Violation] you off, but when you go on to complain about stuff such as this they always have to say maybe you just suck, Ive thought about that and indeed I am not that good, I can not do what i feel is impossible and get a consistent score like a certain heyyouguys ( MAGA) when every time i run into him he is 12-0 , 20-0 , But I know I do not do bad and I know when I am aimed on and hit people and it does not register and so with that I see its not all me, I don't get pissed off when I know I missed, I get pissed off when I know I hit them but then the games coding Screws me over and allows me to not get a kill and die and so that fact that I could be better if the games where able to be made better Irritates the living heck out of me.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Are you kidding me?! This game is played over a network! How do you propose to eliminate the effects of it? Where you see yourself on your screen CAN'T always be where the server or other players think you are due to on simple thing: TIME.

We all wish it weren't so, but I think I'm going to have to accept the reality.

Again....what would you change in the code that would make your (and my) network disappear?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    You definitely WILL be running into this issue, I don't care if it is a billion dollar company making the game, the issue is with internet. There's no fix for this issue. In fact, the "issue" is actually the fix - YOU GET THE HIT YOU DESERVE. He got that kill fair and square, it's not his fault it took a long time to report to you.
  • [kT]B4DSEED[kT]B4DSEED Posts: 26Player
    I never run into an issue of not hitting someone I should have, I'm not sure why you propose that it is one. Every time I think I should have scored a hit I simply shadowplay it and doublecheck. There has never been an instance where I still thought I shouldn't have missed.
  • [kT]Tens0r-[kT]Tens0r- Posts: 14Player
    With every game played over network, you will have hit reg issues because of difference in ping and so forth. And from experience AAPG doesn't suffer from incredibly bad hitreg.