Anti Cheat Streaming Issue

[DHG]=RyansPrivates-[DHG]=RyansPrivates- Posts: 60Player
edited January 2017 in Server Support
Hey guys. I'm having an issue getting Anti Cheat Streams to work on my server.
As a long time personal pc hosted server, I was never eligible to stream ACI, GGC, or PBBans.
Conflict in Player IP and Server IP.

So, i'm renting a server at GameServers, and i'm very familiar with config files in the binaries folder.
But I encounter 2 separate issues.

1st: When registering at ACI (AntiCheat Inc), I immediately lose account due to not meeting requirements ??
ACI%20reg%20error.JPG
I have tried, to re-create a new account, i checked/unchecked every which way, registered team, full streaming, etc. To no avail. What gives?

2nd: I heard of GGC-Stream and gave that a shot, got my registration, got the script to put in PB folders.
Will not accept. I can give script i received if needed.

My Method of inputting GGC-Stream. (several, but i'll leave to basics)
  1. Stop Server
  2. FTP to GameServers
  3. go into PB Folder (Binaries/Win32/PB)
  4. open pbsv.cfg and edit
  5. PBBans streaming setup is in there (have wiped that out and tried just GGC)
  6. at the bottom I input GGC Hub IP aa4 code
  7. I create a pbucon.use file
  8. enter www.ggc-stream.net in file (this gets over-written everytime)
  9. Update PB mod in GameServers
  10. Restart Server
  11. GGC gets wiped out everytime

Tried to get the file to READ only. limited success, but still no stream after 30-60mins of online server. Says it needs only 3-6mins to start streaming.

Also, I've seen things about RCON to send commands, but I'm only getting things for BF and COD. So i dont think i need that for AAPG.

And Also, i type "ob_sv_restart" in console as admin, and don't notice a change either way.

going on 2 weeks of testing, playing, modifying to what I think would work. Not 1 stream, other than PBBANS that took literally 2 mins or less.
i7-6700k water 4.7
ASUS 6gb 1060
16gb Corsair DDR4

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    ACI got wierd requirements for membership,do you got a ticket for speeding or wrong parking in the past?
    AAPG is good!
  • [DHG]=RyansPrivates-[DHG]=RyansPrivates- Posts: 60Player
    edited January 2017
    Never had a violation online, that's for sure.
    I can't think of one reason to be ineligible to stream ACI.
    I've sent emails to the administrator and messages over Social Media. Not a peep.
    i7-6700k water 4.7
    ASUS 6gb 1060
    16gb Corsair DDR4

Go for pbbans,nothing more you need to protect your server. ACIs streaming server count is declining on a daily base,its just not worth the effort to join them.
    AAPG is good!
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 775Administrator
    Naturally its only in your opinion that you believe its not worth joining ACI. However there was an issue with PB banning players that were innocent. Yes there are requirements that must be met to acquire and maintain a streaming membership at ACI. They would have sent you an Email about a requirement that you are not meeting. You can however apply for a Streaming Admin Membership. Once your done you can then get your server streaming.
  • I've done that, and have not received an email why im not meeting the criteria.
    I have a screenshot and looked up on the ban list a member that is banned on ACI, and still playing in my server. That bothers me.
    i7-6700k water 4.7
    ASUS 6gb 1060
    16gb Corsair DDR4

Naturally its only in your opinion that you believe its not worth joining ACI. However there was an issue with PB banning players that were innocent. Yes there are requirements that must be met to acquire and maintain a streaming membership at ACI. They would have sent you an Email about a requirement that you are not meeting. You can however apply for a Streaming Admin Membership. Once your done you can then get your server streaming.

Did you read ryans 1st post or do you just reply to my advise for him? How he should be able to apply if they even cancel his registration on the site without stating a reason.... Is there a magic workaround we dont know about?
    AAPG is good!
    edited January 2017
    My main point was to the person that opened this thread of coarse. Yes there are requirements that must be met to acquire and maintain a streaming membership at ACI. They would have sent you an Email about a requirement that you are not meeting. You can however apply for a Streaming Admin Membership. If he needs to create a new account then do it.
  • My main point was to the person that opened this thread of coarse. Yes there are requirements that must be met to acquire and maintain a streaming membership at ACI. They would have sent you an Email about a requirement that you are not meeting. You can however apply for a Streaming Admin Membership. If he needs to create a new account then do it. I am not here to feed you info thought because you like to troll and question everyone so this will be my last post here.

I have indeed applied 3 separate times. Tho, i know this goes against registration rules. I have been revoked of registration all 3 times, without explanation.
    As stated before, I have checked Streaming Admin, unchecked Streaming Admin, blah blah.
    For the life of me, I cannot figure out why, or what for.
    Also, contacted administration multiple times.
    No access to forums, no access to tools, no access period. Maybe it's dead.
    i7-6700k water 4.7
    ASUS 6gb 1060
    16gb Corsair DDR4

Can you add me on steam then and perhaps I can get or find some information on the matter.
  • Can you add me on steam then and perhaps I can get or find some information on the matter.

request sent
    i7-6700k water 4.7
    ASUS 6gb 1060
    16gb Corsair DDR4

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Best to take this off site / private.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.