Weapon cycle

Any thoughts on being able top cycle primaries only by using the cycle to primary button versus cycling through pistols?
Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.

Comments

• ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 793Administrator
    That is a good idea!
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    It is, since it's super annoying clicking "1" and then cycling to a pistol in mid fight.
    I did just learn that if you have cycle to primary (1) and just weapon cycle (2) and you're using a secondary primary weapon (AK) you will cycle back to primary if you press 1 and if you're on primary and you press 2 you cycle to primary (m4/m16/etc)

Although that's cool and all I rather just have one button cycle primaries and the other cycle ALL.
    Or have one button cycle per power level, but that's more complicated I suppose.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Good luck with this.

Saccho's workaround from this thread:
    setbind one "GBA_EquipPrimary | GBA_NextNormalWeapon"
    setbind P "GBA_EquipSidearm"

Note that this doesn't always work well, e.g. "fake nading" (equip nade, equip primary for the sound).
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    Prob won't work since double binds are locked.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited December 2016
    iNv|roKis- wrote: »

I'm pretty sure I used it after that change but stopped when I was too annoying about the fake nades not working well with it. Anyway, there shouldn't be a need for a workaround like this here. I really don't see why this QOL change isn't in the game already. Could be even just an additional bind for those who need it.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,077Moderator
    iNv|roKis- wrote: »
    I use a few double binds, they work, the only double binds that are locked are those involving enemy spotted.
    ss_4_frankof.png