1 vs 7 clutch on inner (m16 ACOG )

Hc|Captain(HUN) -

Comments

• DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 84Player
    Great video :)

as always.....
    The M16 as it is, is the best weapon in the game. ;)

That guy with the objective up n' over really screwed em!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    If anything this showcases the ACOG, not the M16. M4 would've still been better in these short/mid range engagements.
  • Hc|Captain(HUN)Hc|Captain(HUN) Posts: 113Player
    depends on person. I could never done this with a m4. speed and accurate shots on the head is key and I could not do like this without the acog.

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
    edited December 2016
    depends on person. I could never done this with a m4. speed and accurate shots on the head is key and I could not do like this without the acog.

It's certainly possibly using single fire on the M4 or even quick bursts if you prefer that. From a comp perspective that situation can be played out rather easily. There was no need to widepeak like that since the flag was on the right side, so no need for the longer range engagements (obviously would've done the same in a pub match). A few fast peaks maybe to keep track of their location but eventually it's their turn to make a move. It's pretty obvious how you struggle with the M16 when it came to close range, so that's what I meant.

Not trying to take away credits from the video, it's really good. Just can't agree that this shows the M16 being good/better in any way here.

Kinda sad you were gone when I was in cK BTW, would've loved to play some matches with you after all that praise from Cash.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Just think.. it might have been a 2 vs 7 had you not shot your fellow soldier in the head at the beginning there :lol:

Good vid :+1:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    Decent

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited December 2016
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

It's certainly possibly using single fire on the M4 or even quick bursts if you prefer that. From a comp perspective that situation can be played out rather easily. There was no need to widepeak like that since the flag was on the right side, so no need for the longer range engagements (obviously would've done the same in a pub match). A few fast peaks maybe to keep track of their location but eventually it's their turn to make a move. It's pretty obvious how you struggle with the M16 when it came to close range, so that's what I meant.

Not trying to take away credits from the video, it's really good. Just can't agree that this shows the M16 being good/better in any way here.

Kinda sad you were gone when I was in cK BTW, would've loved to play some matches with you after all that praise from Cash.

Crushing his thunder Necabo, crushing it.

Although I agree. to the comp, it's not impressive. But you go guy, keep learning and whooping turd cutters.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Player
    edited December 2016
    That was nice, though I admit I kept expecting you to get naded there from in front of Lobby desk! Very cool. :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    M16 has been just fine at short/mid ranges in my experience
    edited December 2016
    M16 has been just fine at short/mid ranges in my experience

Ofc it's fine, not arguing about that. It's just that M4 is better and there are barely any use cases for M16. Actually the only one I see is being able to use the ACOG for long range which in return is worse for close range. As someone who loved this weapon its current state is just sad.
    not personally. its a matter of preference. most exchanges can be over in one or two shots, I prefer to put my money on the M16 for those shots.
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    not personally. its a matter of preference. most exchanges can be over in one or two shots, I prefer to put my money on the M16 for those shots.

I use sniper, just takes me one shot.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
    That's exactly the point, personal preference. Objectively though, M4 just outclasses it. I don't wanna go into the personal skill e-wiener comparison stuff but I highly doubt you are able to finish all your close range engagements with a single burst. Again the M4 is just better in this case. Maybe it's just not that clear playing random pub matches but you won't stand a chance in comp. Miss your first burst on close range and you're done.
    love you guys <3 sniper is also good. I experienced the last days that sniper is pretty good non scoped for very short range :D

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
    That's exactly the point, personal preference. Objectively though, M4 just outclasses it. I don't wanna go into the personal skill e-wiener comparison stuff but I highly doubt you are able to finish all your close range engagements with a single burst. Again the M4 is just better in this case. Maybe it's just not that clear playing random pub matches but you won't stand a chance in comp. Miss your first burst on close range and you're done.

My m16 is never on burst O.o

I absolutely disagree that the m4 out performs it, if you spend some time with a real focus on the m16. Get used to firing repeatedly on single fire and its insane at hitting high damage areas.

I use sniper, just takes me one shot.

thats great

My m16 is never on burst O.o

I absolutely disagree that the m4 out performs it, if you spend some time with a real focus on the m16. Get used to firing repeatedly on single fire and its insane at hitting high damage areas.

Even worse then, you can't get the same accuracy and firerate the M4 provides like that. I'm positive I spent enough time on the M16 (I have a dedicated M16 account so my stats on this account are misleading) and I highly doubt this has anything to do with me being incapable of using it.

Anyway, I guess you are just pubbing and as long as you are enjoying the weapon that's absolutely great. I don't wanna derail this thread any further.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I'm confused.. matches are played 5v5 how do you clutch 1v7 ??

Pub clutch lel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    I'm confused.. matches are played 5v5 how do you clutch 1v7 ??

Pub clutch lel

Yeah. There is no more comp in aapg :pleased:

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    News to me.. we're on a break

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw