Game Update Notes (07 DEC 2016)

2»

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    db5e1941dba212acf6ec6c20e289c8b9b96b5d5cf3314feaf263e35adc54ad21.jpg?w=648

TIL humbug originates from English. Mind = blown.
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited December 2016
    Also, the vaulting onto boxes need to be sped up again. It's becoming a real pita when you need to smash spacebar constantly in hopes the vault is gonna work to get onto that second box just to be shot to death before you can even make the vault
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 337Player
    Agree with Rokis on the post above, I swear if I want to vault, I have to attempt it 3-5 times to actual get on the box. If I'm 15 feet away from humvee and I want to jump it teleports be to on top of the humvee.....

It seems to have gotten worse with the netcode patch, but that may have just been when i noticed it more.
    Separate key for vaulting would be the best too :D ..
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    WHAT YEAR IS IT??
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    iNv|eKComm wrote: »
    WHAT YEAR IS IT??

Gave me an idea haha!

what-year-is-it-its-2012.jpg

Who's up for the taking part in the beard challenge? no shaving allowed until next update :lol:

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =IK=Juggernaut=IK=Juggernaut Posts: 69Player
    Heck... I don't even need an update yet, just a clue on what's in development! This is the known agenda for AAPG right now:

1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    edited January 2017
    Yeah, some clue to what's going on would be real nice! Time for me to stupidly, even wrongly read into the subliminal..

did anyone notice that an AA dev (he did say team, which probably means all of them) referred to themselves as "from your AA support team" just before Christmas?!?! http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/6005/happy-holidays-from-your-aa-support-team

Hmmm, I thought they were a development team? :lol: One might wrongly assume development has now ceased and they are in a support only phase.. lets hope I'm wrong :lol:

ya git meh?

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 337Player
    Yeah, some clue to what's going on would be real nice! Time for me to stupidly, even wrongly read into the subliminal..

did anyone notice that an AA dev (he did say team, which probably means all of them) referred to themselves as "from your AA support team" just before Christmas?!?! http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/6005/happy-holidays-from-your-aa-support-team

Hmmm, I thought they were a development team? :lol: One might wrongly assume development has now ceased and they are in a support only phase.. lets hope I'm wrong :lol:

ya git meh?

I hope you are incorrect.... but accept that you may be, and my insides to hurt.
    http://steamcharts.com/app/239490#All
    edited January 2017

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    9 of 15 - B.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    edited January 2017
    Changing audio settings still breaking VOIP.

Changing anything under Audio causes microphone to fall into a threshold detection for voice. Essentially it only works if you talk loud enough to cause voice detection. Need a fix for this, it's really annoying when I have to lower voip volume and then i cant talk and I have to scream.
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    What is really weird, there's no reaction at all on any of the discussions in the forum from Dev side. And they are reading it for sure. Don't understand why they like this passive "support" at this time, especially now when you can read every second post is about expected updates, low player numbers, monotony, AAPG's future, game direction.........Suddenly, very bad strategy Dev's, very bad.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    edited January 2017
    take all the good toys out of the editor . .................... THAT WE CANT USE

or finish them so we can