Problem with Weapon Challenge?!

German_PunisherGerman_Punisher Posts: 11Player
edited December 2016 in General Discussion
hi, i have a problem with one gun and the weapon challenge. kills with the M16A4 are not counting anymore since some weeks. i re-installed the game, it doesn´t help. what can i do?! thank you, GP

Here is a picture from ingame: http://www.pic-upload.de/view-32279090/wc.jpg.html

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited December 2016
    You have the M16 equipped there as a "Designated Marksman" but kills only count for that challenge in the "Rifleman" role -- it's written there just above the kill tracker. That's why :)
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 723Moderator
    Yup.
  • German_PunisherGerman_Punisher Posts: 11Player
    i can not change the scope or anything at the weapon.
    the M16A4 is the "designated marksman (single and burst)".
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited December 2016
    For that particular challenge, switch to Rifleman (the M4 role). That is the role that can use the M4, M16, or 870MCS shotgun. The M16 in that role can only ever use the close quarters sights and using it will earn you those M16 kills.

Once you're past this M16 challenge, the DM role will earn kills again.

This is probably the most common misunderstanding in how the weapon challenges work!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    Saccho wrote: »
    For that particular challenge, switch to Rifleman (the M4 role). That is the role that can use the M4, M16, or 870MCS shotgun. The M16 in that role can only ever use the close quarters sights and using it will earn you those M16 kills.

Once you're past this M16 challenge, the DM role will earn kills again.

This is probably the most common misunderstanding in how the weapon challenges work!

No kidding, it even got me at first :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• German_PunisherGerman_Punisher Posts: 11Player
    ok, i found it with your help!!! B) thank you, from germany.