Make M16 Great Again

2»

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    iNv|roKis- wrote: »
    Actually wondering if we can change with AAPG MOD.
    Doba?

also @TheTots any input?

Wont get any Dev help regarding the AAPG MOD.. we can increase its firerate which will in return make it easier to control I think.. this is just my opinion from doing high rate of fire tests with other guns... havent tested M16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    On the other hand... I think the M16 is being phased out. (Army in real life, kids.) Correct me if I'm wrong.

So why not just take it out of the game completely?

wow.. rly? we actually want more guns and attachements and you just like that will get rid of a gun..

Ill stop here.. without going off

• iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited December 2016
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    On the other hand... I think the M16 is being phased out. (Army in real life, kids.) Correct me if I'm wrong.

wow.. rly? we actually want more guns and attachements and you just like that will get rid of a gun..

Feel my pain Doba on explaining why should we do something vs going backwards. ...

Also change your tags, I can't tag you in the forums because of your =IK= tags
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 84Player
    The M16 as it is, is the best weapon in the game. ;)
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    This forum never disappoints.
  • ChucklefaceChuckleface Posts: 25Player
    edited December 2016
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

ROFLMAO I'm just messin with you guys!

Personally I love the M16, I think it's great the way it is. However, I never played during the open beta, so what do I know. =)
    ........... so what do I know. =)

there you go !! I wish more people would speak the truth :pleased:

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    What the heck, I suck, there.. I said it.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
    I play really bad just so people wont think I am good!! o:)
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited December 2016
    I haven't played in months, but I'll say just give the option for people to use either style. I prefer the current setup because it's how AA2 was and I'm just used to that style when it comes to burst fire weapons in video games. The disadvantage is more noticeable when you play against better players since you will die much more quickly if you miss.

Let's also not forget that the old style of burst worked better in AA2 simply because when you went into a map where the M16 was being used, everyone else (except a few ARs) were using M16s as well. That doesn't exist in AAPG (despite years of asking for load out specific maps).
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 84Player
    Or, devs could add a Grenadier and strap a m320 to the bottom of the m16, that'll make it pretty great O.o
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Or, devs could add a Grenadier and strap a m320 to the bottom of the m16, that'll make it pretty great O.o

Hoahh!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• I don't know.. I haven't played this game in a few weeks but I have to say once you get used to the M16, its really badass. I used to play with the M4 all the time but now I'm almost exclusively with the M16. I do like the idea of the hold the mouse for the 3 round bursts but I think I'd rather have it the way it is. You have to select the fire mode before it fires in burst. This game has gone too much COD style, I'd like it to stay somewhat old school...