How About Doing A Special Weapon ?

2»

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Reasons I have used multiple accounts:

* To avoid trolls that were following me
    * To keep my current IP off of third-party sites
    * As a way to run a server (before learning about SteamCMD)
    * To reset stats tracking
    * To trial game changes from a fresh account

There are lots of reasons to want some privacy online.

Re: hours: 1200000/(4/min) -> 5000 hrs for SMA. I suspect the point system was designed around players averaging 10 XP/min, but that's just a guess.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    AA doesnt come out with a new game every year like BF or COD, so having an honor system that takes a few years is normal, AA3 had it wrong where you were full rank in 3 months then what? dont complain just play, it hardly means anything anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I dunno, being good and making a new account (to evade wrongful bans/stigma) just makes one look even more sinister.. if you imagine wrecking a server up as a PVT is marekedly worse than doing it on your main SGT/SMA account, in respect to 'how it looks' anyway :lol:

I made a second account simply for no other reason than to go all out with the Shotgun and I didn't wan't to run the risk of tarnishing my normal account. Then we had a complete wipe on release, so looking back I may as well have just not bothered :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited December 2016
    I dunno, being good and making a new account (to evade wrongful bans/stigma) just makes one look even more sinister.. if you imagine wrecking a server up as a PVT is marekedly worse than doing it on your main SGT/SMA account, in respect to 'how it looks' anyway :lol:

I made a second account simply for no other reason than to go all out with the Shotgun and I didn't wan't to run the risk of tarnishing my normal account. Then we had a complete wipe on release, so looking back I may as well have just not bothered :lol:

Oh, you'd wonder. I've had way more enjoyable sessions on a non-tracked account. People even go crazy at you for clantags and their infallible friends feeding them up with rumors. Sometimes even changing name on the same account works, that's how stubborn and focused on a name they are.

Edit: To make this clear, I'm not supporting people making multiple accounts to join the same private servers provoking bans with their low level accounts. My experience is based on trying to minimize toxicity on official servers.
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited December 2016
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

Oh, you'd wonder. I've had way more enjoyable sessions on a non-tracked account. People even go crazy at you for clantags and their infallible friends feeding them up with rumors. Sometimes even changing name on the same account works, that's how stubborn and focused on a name they are.

Edit: To make this clear, I'm not supporting people making multiple accounts to join the same private servers provoking bans with their low level accounts. My experience is based on trying to minimize toxicity on official servers.

Nothing to do with provoking a ban at low level account. It's just that the only servers available most of the time are ACI streamers, and those guys will ban you on a heart beat as they feel like. Specially if you've been banned for cleaning house before, or in my situation other circumstances that are not relevant to AAPG, but they really don't care. It's a reason and they'll take it.

Every time I have a new account everyone goes to [TOS Violation] and back to find out who I am. Then they blast my name on comms just because they think I am hiding, when i am not. I am just trying to play, but my accounts are banned for just being good at the game. Heck, I got a call a cheat while streaming yesterday.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
    edited December 2016
    iNv|roKis- wrote: »

Nothing to do with provoking a ban at low level account. It's just that the only servers available most of the time are ACI streamers, and those guys will ban you on a heart beat as they feel like. Specially if you've been banned for cleaning house before, or in my situation other circumstances that are not relevant to AAPG, but they really don't care. It's a reason and they'll take it.

Every time I have a new account everyone goes to [TOS Violation] and back to find out who I am. Then they blast my name on comms just because they think I am hiding, when i am not. I am just trying to play, but my accounts are banned for just being good at the game. Heck, I got a call a cheat while streaming yesterday.

Your case is obviously not was I was talking about but I've seen enough wannabes craving for bans that way because it's so cool and fun to get banned, right?

For your case my question would be what you are trying to archive with that? They don't want you to play on their servers so why keep trying?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Back in AA3 most =IK= members had second accounts named after South Park characters, we used them to fill our server.. for some reason ppl didn't come into the server when we were there together #confused

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player

Your case is obviously not was I was talking about but I've seen enough wannabes craving for bans that way because it's so cool and fun to get banned, right?

For your case my question would be what you are trying to archive with that? They don't want you to play on their servers so why keep trying?

Just lack of servers :( I can play in ORD's and JFK's everything else is EU and or across country.
    That leaves Private servers which doesn't last long. I just wanna play ! T_T
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.

Just lack of servers :( I can play in ORD's and JFK's everything else is EU and or across country.

Isn't NA comp healthy enough to put up servers for their players though? I'm more of a FLO guy so officials work well but EU always had a few BDX servers set up by comp teams.
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    edited December 2016

Isn't NA comp healthy enough to put up servers for their players though? I'm more of a FLO guy so officials work well but EU always had a few BDX servers set up by comp teams.

Not really. A lot of guys don't play unless its during season and most teams including mine usually have the server locked. now there are usually a few people trying to get pugs together a few nights a week. and well use our servers for that.

I should add that most every team in NA knows each others passwords to there servers so in the case of a few people wanting to get on and play we do that. but still have to find 8-10 players since most are to lazy to edit the server ini for pub and comp.
  • =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 119Player

This game averages 530 players online at a given time, it's not healthy for any aspect. Comp is pretty much dead. Finished this past season with just 7 teams, not even sure they'll meet that this year to start with. I only know of two teams that have said they are certain to compete(could be more, but just those that I know of).