.dc vs HPX

Comments

• [kT]B4DSEED[kT]B4DSEED Posts: 25Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Are you guys [mod edit]? I don't think you guys heard where Flux says that he had AHK on his desktop(AutHotKey isn't just for controlling someone's recoil, anyways). But you can clearly hear me saying that since he wasn't using it he's fine, because it's NOT cheating. Second, Flux talking about being able to see so much better through bushes was with his ini...you know, the one you are watching Trigga use? No one has ever said anything about it before and he has streamed quite a bit. Like, are you guys dumb enough to think he's actually seeing right through the bushes? It's in the same way you could get different results by turning on and off dynamic lights...
    and eliminating bullet smoke...
    :+1:
    This is where I really start to think you went REALLY full [mod edit], Doba. We are clearly talking about how they added the bullet smoke to the simulated munitions. He's not asking a way to take it out with ini edits or anything, he's talking about a setting. Seriously?

I'm getting called [mod edit] by a guy who think having AHK is not cheating, because it does other things like clean your computer right?..

Wonkss told me Santa has a sleigh, but I guess he doesn't use it either.

You guys just don't get the concept of fair play, if an ini gives you any advantage like seeing better in bushes, that's an advantage over the next guy and shouldn'tbe allowed.

And no you don't just say.... well he can go and change the same setting and make it fair.. cause that's the same as..well theyre all using AHK why shouldn't I...

LoL at thinking moss does anything

AutoHotKey isn't a cheat tool, Doba. It can be used by people who think they need it...but that doesn't mean anything. It's pretty obvious if someone is scripting. I even noticed it on NoS, Alligatorr, and Revert before I knew what AutoHotKey was. You guys don't have any reason or proof to think any one of us cheat so I don't understand why it's a controversy. Doba, recoil scripting is cheating. Turning dynamic lights on/off or changing your resolution is completely fair.
  • [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    edited October 2016
    Doba I believe what BadSeed was saying t you is that having Auto Hot Key is not cheating. Clearly to AAPG Comp players saying AHK has been synonymous with recoil scripts, but using Auto Hot Key for recoil scripts its cheating, having Auto Hot Key on your computer for single player Minecraft is not. Neither is having Auto Hot Key for single player Mount & Blade? Or should Comp players like Doba start keeping an eye on the gamer's habits in these games too?
    I have dynamic lights on so I can see better in the game. [TOS Violation], I should quit the league in shame, I'm a dirty cheater like the rest of the good comp teams

P.S. Doba what makes you think Moss doesn't do anything? Have you tried yourself? Or maybe Robertkab? Just saying...
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 676Player
    This has sure devolved lol.

Let's just go make a Rust clan or something and all get along.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    But maybe it shouldn't be outside of what we have in settings if it gives a visual advantage of any sort.

Ok fine AHK can be used for keybinding, macross and what not but let's get real as to what it's actually used for, and why nobody should have it. Simply by having such programs installed will bring up flags, for good reasons so why bother, especially in comp.

It's just like having a bloody mouse.. simply because what its capable of no comp player should use one. By having one you're just asking for trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • xtopherusxtopherus Posts: 71Player
    Last time I checked, if you have AHK open while Moss is running and it shows up in the list. It will be a violation.
    i9.doogle wrote: »
    Change AHK.exe name to something else. MOSS anti cheat = fooled.

AHK will not run correctly if you change the .exe and even if you do change it. It will still show up on the list and once we cross check it with our master list... We can simply check what the random .exe that shows up as an anomaly.

• [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    Good thing I drive brand new range range rovers and ford f-450s let's get a client going. Anyone wanna fork up some money for an anti cheat. I'll be the first onemail to match whatever anyone wants to put up just to make a point in this game. Please. I might sound like a [TOS Violation] but proving a point means more to me at this point. If nobody puts there account up before there mouth then see you at Lan bro. Bc I promise HPX will be there. I'll make sure of it.

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 676Player
    I got 5 on it
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited October 2016
    Are you guys [mod edit[? I don't think you guys heard where Flux says that he had AHK on his desktop(AutHotKey isn't just for controlling someone's recoil, anyways). But you can clearly hear me saying that since he wasn't using it he's fine, because it's NOT cheating. Second, Flux talking about being able to see so much better through bushes was with his ini...you know, the one you are watching Trigga use? No one has ever said anything about it before and he has streamed quite a bit. Like, are you guys dumb enough to think he's actually seeing right through the bushes? It's in the same way you could get different results by turning on and off dynamic lights...
    This is where I really start to think you went REALLY full [mod edit], Doba. We are clearly talking about how they added the bullet smoke to the simulated munitions. He's not asking a way to take it out with ini edits or anything, he's talking about a setting. Seriously?

sorry can't take your post seriously Flux from Nx the entire team that used AHK to be good at comp then you got guys with bloody mouses. Ah nah I guess I am just salty.

Oh and not too mention you have guys who need to cheat to be good. Then get banned from pb 10 months ago. Now best player in the league. Lawl.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• dc.fixed^dc.fixed^ Posts: 4Player
    edited October 2016
    ^^^^this entire argument right here is why I have stoped playing the game. I have been very supportive in the past but recently I have just been going with the flow hoping for the best. But this is not looking to a good outcome. First off in my opinion auto hot key if used in any game could be considered cheating depending on what you use it for. If you alter xy deffenately cheating. If you speed up one taping or b hoping it's cheating. Even in minecraft It can be considered cheating due to the fact your altering the vanilla version the game is supposed to be played at. But if you use it for a regular key bind I don't see the problem. Although with all the fancy mice and keyboards they can set weird key bindings on their own. Second editing your ini specifically in aa has been around for a long time. I myself used it to boosing my fps when I had a laptop. I continued to use it to make my game smoother after I upgraded. Never have I used it to give an unfair advantage. In my opinion and in almost all of yours aa is broken and needs to be optimized so we don't have to mess with inis at all. Ever since the whole deal with mur seeing though smoke many people complained that tweeting inis should not be allowed and I have been baned from servers over this issue. Therefore the devs "patched" the inis. Well it took me and Gambii about 15 of messing with the inis, after it was so called patched, to completely remove smoke from the game. So talk to the devs and tell them to step their game up cuz this is rediculus. Lastly moss is not a very stellar anti cheat I am sure it can be fooled. If punkbuster, a prostegious organization with many qualified programmers to create an updated anti cheat, can be fooled moss can be fooled. As for all the people flaming on hpx they need to back off because RN they have the skill to be a top team. If you have played aa at all you would know that there have been players out there way better than any of us rn so I don't see all the suspicion. That being said players from hpx have been caught cheating and using ahk. But since they are allowed to play now the decision is all in the admins hands. Finally all you people need to stop firing bullets at each other and slolve a problem professionally. TECHNACLY it is none of our decisions wheather ahk or ini tweaking should be allowed or not it's the devs and admins decision. So stop arguing for no reason state your OPINIONS and find someone with the authority to make these decisions to make the decisions. That being said stop accusing people of certain things go off the facts. Many people think these people with this authority fuxked up and in some cases they did and now look at the community. The game is dead I doubt there will be a LAN cuz we can beraly get enough people for a regular comp league let alone geting people to drive or fly to some location on break from their job to play a game for no benefit at all. Please I enjoyed playing with you all and I hate to see you all fight over some bs seriously it's tuning into a drama show.
  • .dcG-Cross^#BSB.dcG-Cross^#BSB Posts: 2Player
    I got the popcorn
  • =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 119Player
    I mean if we're all being honest it doesn't really matter cause this is probably the last season of comp anyway(unless this new netcode is some kind of savior that makes the game active/worth playing again).

We're down to a 7 team league where only like 2 or 3 of the teams scrim regularly(and even when we do scrim, there's more joking around than actual scrimmaging going on..which I'm fine with, but I think goes to show exactly how serious most even take this anymore) and I think HPX might be the only team in the league to have run with a consistent starting 5 just because no one in the other teams actually cares to make time to show up consistently.

Plus, weird things are happening like this Scooby retard somehow made it in to IK and he can't even get a kill in a match, and cats and dogs are living together.

It's just ugly, man.
  • [kT]B4DSEED[kT]B4DSEED Posts: 25Player
    Are you guys [mod edit[? I don't think you guys heard where Flux says that he had AHK on his desktop(AutHotKey isn't just for controlling someone's recoil, anyways). But you can clearly hear me saying that since he wasn't using it he's fine, because it's NOT cheating. Second, Flux talking about being able to see so much better through bushes was with his ini...you know, the one you are watching Trigga use? No one has ever said anything about it before and he has streamed quite a bit. Like, are you guys dumb enough to think he's actually seeing right through the bushes? It's in the same way you could get different results by turning on and off dynamic lights...

sorry can't take your post seriously Flux from Nx the entire team that used AHK to be good at comp then you got guys with bloody mouses. Ah nah I guess I am just salty.

Oh and not too mention you have guys who need to cheat to be good. Then get banned from pb 10 months ago. Now best player in the league. Lawl.

Why can't you take my post seriously? You just went off on a rant about Flux and Blitz...
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    edited October 2016
    Try the game on high settings.. there's no excuse to not have a rig capable these days of running a DX9 game If not, you've no right playing competitive FPS in the first place cuz you gonna get smahed by the guy with a monster PC @ 144hz anyway, AHK whatever.. tweaks or no tweaks. Removing the challenge is not being accepting of one.. how do you people not see it?

Weak PC is a weak excuse. You could literally spend 50 bucks and get this game hitting high frames, no danger. These threads make me laugh my buttocks off, it's no wonder they are frowned upon.

Grow a pair, play fair, the tweak only makes you weak.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Bam is back!! Hooah!
    AAPG is good!
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    NA Comp is fun!

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited October 2016
    You just went off on a rant about Flux and Blitz...

Certain players put themselves in this situation, we didnt put them there. Whether its past banns, playing on a dirty team and the none stop tweaking.. imo the only reason ppl tweak is to find a minor advantage of any sort... Look at fixed rant.. ini's were supposedly fixed but took 15 minutes to eliminate smoke lel.. my question is why even bother trying? but thats the mentality of some people.. its more about what can they get away with rather than what can I achieve... unfortunately for them this is a tiny community and we know who you are, and like I said, they put themselves in this situation.

When you put all that together with the type of kills people see.. eyebrows will be raised.

Let me give you an example, IK vs HPX on crossfire Blitz comes into bomb room from yellow bridge, instant headshot at the guy behind south bridge box, gets on bomb, hears another guy west catwalk he peeks him with the smallest of windows and another headshot... OK sounds very doable, YES but he did it all with hipfire which is next to impossible.. I mean its possible but the odds are so [TOS Violation] low that it looks very suspicious.. this is just 1 example.

now you want to question that.. we can setup a closed server with 2 guys in the same spots and let you try that shot 20 times over.. see if you get those kills even once.

This hipfire crap youre all doing weve seen before with NX and guess how that ended.

now add a prior ban, add bloody mouse software seen on his desktop after his return and you tell me what youre gonna think..

Youre all just defending your players which is fine, but in reality you have no idea what theyre doing just like I dont know what my players are doing..

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 289Player
    Agree with Doba.

We need hard and fast rules regarding software that modifies input, and .ini tweaking in my opinion.
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    edited October 2016
    You just went off on a rant about Flux and Blitz...

Certain players put themselves in this situation, we didnt put them there. Whether its past banns, playing on a dirty team and the none stop tweaking.. imo the only reason ppl tweak is to find a minor advantage of any sort... Look at fixed rant.. ini's were supposedly fixed but took 15 minutes to eliminate smoke lel.. my question is why even bother trying? but thats the mentality of some people.. its more about what can they get away with rather than what can I achieve... unfortunately for them this is a tiny community and we know who you are, and like I said, they put themselves in this situation.

When you put all that together with the type of kills people see.. eyebrows will be raised.

Let me give you an example, IK vs HPX on crossfire Blitz comes into bomb room from yellow bridge, instant headshot at the guy behind south bridge box, gets on bomb, hears another guy west catwalk he peeks him with the smallest of windows and another headshot... OK sounds very doable, YES but he did it all with hipfire which is next to impossible.. I mean its possible but the odds are so [TOS Violation] low that it looks very suspicious.. this is just 1 example.

now you want to question that.. we can setup a closed server with 2 guys in the same spots and let you try that shot 20 times over.. see if you get those kills even once.

This hipfire crap youre all doing weve seen before with NX and guess how that ended.

now add a prior ban, add bloody mouse software seen on his desktop after his return and you tell me what youre gonna think..

Youre all just defending your players which is fine, but in reality you have no idea what theyre doing just like I dont know what my players are doing..

Look everyone's perspective on hip fire being trash is horrible.So sick of you people whining bc you suck at the game. Honestly blaming on losing bc of ini's and hipfire? This is the last thing im saying. Ill put a stock ini and CONTINUE to stream EVERY match like I have. See what happens. Oh and Ill have my webcam on my mouse for all you haters..... This [TOS Violation] has got to stop. Basically hacusations have killed the comp scene...
    edited October 2016
    ya I doubt we suck at the game.. were the top % in this game and we know how crap hipfire works with its cone.

edit.. playing with hipfire all day today.. so far not as crap as ppl think. but random and I think thats the point

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    How I miss aapg comp... to much fun

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.