• doogle!doogle! Posts: 659Player
    Live now baby
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Umm fix stream pls.. the last 20 minutes is a warmup ggs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Umm fix stream pls.. the last 20 minutes is a warmup ggs
    they had to postpone the match halfway through from people having login issues.
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    edited October 2016
    Here the match from my perspective on shadowstep. This was recorded through demorec then streamed on twitch. GG DC

( Twitch link removed and uploaded to my youtube channel )
    edited October 2016
    Who posts a video in which the first topic of conversation is about having AHK on ones desktop???

Fing kidding me ?!?

Further into the video the conversations include looking through bushes and eliminating bullet smoke...

:+1:

edited October 2016
    If you didn't catch on the popular topic of AHK was a troll. But it shouldnt matter, alot of people use AHK for csgo and as long as its not ran in a match(on AA or CSGO) I dont see the problem in having it if you feel the need for it in csgo have fun trying to ever play comp in that game. Further on bushes and cracks can be seen through better with a lower resolution than the over used 1920x1080. Also the question was asked if you could elimate the dust from the bullet spray, since it was patched for unfair advantage (which technically it is) the answer is no. For some reason my stream isnt picking up my mic since I switched back to the old geforce experience so you cant here me give that answer. If you would like the ini there's a forum post on here some where from one of the inv guys from awhile back. Im pretty sure some of the DC guys new and old run the same ini as I do. The same one I was running in my stream. If you notice me in the first or second round when im fighting guy in north alley obviously I cant see through bushes.
    I'm not saying you're using any of those things, its just the people who constantly search for unfair advantages via ini. or what not, end up being bad for the game.. this is why HPX has a bad rep along with having members caught... and no having AHK is not acceptable and it is a problem for any game, its the cancer to video games especially Comp..

and that mentality of "a lot of people use AHK" we've heard this in AA..which usually follows by "so why shouldnt I use it also" .. this all needs to change.

and no the dust doesnt give an unfair advantage since its addition, people who never used paintball always had this.. so technically the addition was to even things out.

thats how fairness works.. everyone on the same level in every aspect, not looking for cheap exploits.

Before FGN started Denial came to me to be Admin, I denied but let me tell you IF I would have accepted I would have probably push for zero tolerance even in ini. meaning everyone runs the game stock ini.

Some people might argue that but I dont care, if you dont have the system its too bad, pay to play.

many will argue ini tweaks give zero advantage, thats fine, I agree.. but history also shows that it can so the only way to be 100% safe is to make it not accessible for comp use.

Sorry I took your first post wrong then ( I actually see where your coming from ). But I do agree that AHK should be took out of all games completely. But the reality of it is, it will probably never be. Thats why we have moss for comp is so no AHK/cheats/ ini exploits etc are being ran. As far as ini's in AAPG, in beta was when most of the tweaks such as seeing through smoke, X,Y, and sound tweaks were the big problem. Now that the devs have fixed that, I dont see the problem in lowering your graphics in the ini. I actually just upgraded processors ( finally went intel and wow what an upgrade ) and got to play on stock ini for the first time last night with over 200 fps. It was alot better than minecraft grphics that I was using before.
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 288Player
    edited October 2016
    I'm agree with doba on the zero tolerance. There really should be hard and fast rules regarding .ini tweaks, and secondary programs that effect your input. Most of the .ini tweaks do nothing in regards to fairness, but some of them may make a decent impact.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4
    There isn't an ini tweak that im aware of that gives you ANY advantage over another player other than higher FPS now that the devs patched the ini files. But im not really computer smart so im sure some Asian genius could figure something out.
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 288Player
    There isn't an ini tweak that im aware of that gives you ANY advantage over another player other than higher FPS now that the devs patched the ini files. But im not really computer smart so im sure some Asian genius could figure something out.

All honesty, i may be out of date with this stuff. havent really paid attention in years, Of the hour or so of pubbing that I have been doing some nights, I have seen a surprising amount of no-recoil, fast reload and walling. And that's only the super obvious ones.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,009Moderator
    All honesty, i may be out of date with this stuff. havent really paid attention in years, Of the hour or so of pubbing that I have been doing some nights, I have seen a surprising amount of no-recoil, fast reload and walling. And that's only the super obvious ones.
    Most likely not ini related at least, but rather some type of third party middle ware(ahk or a down right cheat)
    But as always, if you stumble on to some ini tweak that you think gives an unfair advantage, bug it and have the devs hard code it, if needed.
    (they might not share the opinion of said tweak being a unfair advantage)

ss_4_frankof.png
    We got throttled due to LoL/CSGO esports being streamed on Twitch that night. Doba, we'll have to go over your YouTube settings so I can make the switch.

There's zero doubt in my mind AHK is still being used in conjunction w/ MOSS. Zero doubt.
    From my understanding there's no possible way ahk can be used on moss without something popping up. Ypu people cry about not having an anticheat then when one comes to a league like FGN, you ppl still cry wolf. Nobody can ever be just the smallest satisfied. Oh a teams better than you? They must be using cheats/ahk/or ini tweaks (lol) But I'm not an administrator nor anyone that knows much about moss. I'm just a guy that likes playing comp in AAPG. By the way in esl autohotkey was aloud but was not to be used to alter recoil etc. Although I'm sure many did use it, at least moss can detect it and show the admins if it's being used. So what does everyone wanna do? Let's all pucker up a couple thousand a piece to pay someone to build a good anti cheat. I can do it, can you guys? Until then shut up quit complaining and play the stupid game.
  • [kT]GODominus[kT]GODominus Posts: 84Player
    From what I've heard from DC all you have to do is ask Revert on how to get AHK with Moss. Of course, everyone who is good has to deal with the heat of being called a cheater from other people doesn't matter at all who you are. The better people just have to get over it and play if they want to. AA comp community has and always will be full of people who are salty as salty can get
  • [kT]B4DSEED[kT]B4DSEED Posts: 25Player
    edited October 2016
    Are you guys [mod edit[? I don't think you guys heard where Flux says that he had AHK on his desktop(AutHotKey isn't just for controlling someone's recoil, anyways). But you can clearly hear me saying that since he wasn't using it he's fine, because it's NOT cheating. Second, Flux talking about being able to see so much better through bushes was with his ini...you know, the one you are watching Trigga use? No one has ever said anything about it before and he has streamed quite a bit. Like, are you guys dumb enough to think he's actually seeing right through the bushes? It's in the same way you could get different results by turning on and off dynamic lights...
    and eliminating bullet smoke...
    This is where I really start to think you went REALLY full [mod edit], Doba. We are clearly talking about how they added the bullet smoke to the simulated munitions. He's not asking a way to take it out with ini edits or anything, he's talking about a setting. Seriously?
    Change AHK.exe name to something else. MOSS anti cheat = fooled. Until we have an A/C that reads mouse movements on an X and Y axis and mouse clicks with m/s times, I'll never be satisfied. To pretend MOSS prevents all cheats or anti recoil software is a [TOS Violation] joke.

We can fake good recoil all day long. We can rename AHK.exe and pretend our recoil is on fleek. It doesn't take much spectating to figure out who has it and who doesn't. The problem is proving it. There's no one I dislike personally in this game. But there are folks I'd love to see play in person on a generic computer they haven't touched yet. Would also love to see certain CVAR checks implemented in league play.

i9.doogle wrote: »
    Change AHK.exe name to something else. MOSS anti cheat = fooled. Until we have an A/C that reads mouse movements on an X and Y axis and mouse clicks with m/s times, I'll never be satisfied. To pretend MOSS prevents all cheats or anti recoil software is a [TOS Violation] joke.

We can fake good recoil all day long. We can rename AHK.exe and pretend our recoil is on fleek. It doesn't take much spectating to figure out who has it and who doesn't. The problem is proving it. There's no one I dislike personally in this game. But there are folks I'd love to see play in person on a generic computer they haven't touched yet. Would also love to see certain CVAR checks implemented in league play.

If the fgn lan goes through then you will get to.
    edited October 2016
    Are you guys [mod edit]? I don't think you guys heard where Flux says that he had AHK on his desktop(AutHotKey isn't just for controlling someone's recoil, anyways). But you can clearly hear me saying that since he wasn't using it he's fine, because it's NOT cheating. Second, Flux talking about being able to see so much better through bushes was with his ini...you know, the one you are watching Trigga use? No one has ever said anything about it before and he has streamed quite a bit. Like, are you guys dumb enough to think he's actually seeing right through the bushes? It's in the same way you could get different results by turning on and off dynamic lights...
    and eliminating bullet smoke...
    This is where I really start to think you went REALLY full [mod edit], Doba. We are clearly talking about how they added the bullet smoke to the simulated munitions. He's not asking a way to take it out with ini edits or anything, he's talking about a setting. Seriously?

I'm getting called [mod edit] by a guy who think having AHK is not cheating, because it does other things like clean your computer right?..

Wonkss told me Santa has a sleigh, but I guess he doesn't use it either.

You guys just don't get the concept of fair play, if an ini gives you any advantage like seeing better in bushes, that's an advantage over the next guy and shouldn'tbe allowed.

And no you don't just say.... well he can go and change the same setting and make it fair.. cause that's the same as..well theyre all using AHK why shouldn't I...

LoL at thinking moss does anything