-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,472Player
edited December 2016 in General Discussion

gKQ6BB2.png

Comments

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 308Player
    Yeah, agreed. This definitely stops me from playing on UMM servers. I would love to hop on beer me when its some maps that I like, but I dont want to download 10 maps since they have been updated every other week.

I love the beer me server, and most that run UMM's, I just don't like the process.
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,156Player
    This has been brought up a million times. Much to our chagrin the Devs say it's not going to change. I can't remember whether it's an engine issue or an issue with just the way the game is coded, but it's not changing.

It's a shame because it really holds back UMM servers. Many of them have a huge map list, but only rotate through a few. They keep the others just in case they want to play them even if they aren't played on a regular basis.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Yes, thetots said they won't change. This is not a engine issue, because you could join without downloading through console until they patched that.
  • RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    Go in workshop and subscribe the collections of NiW and BeerMe and you will have always the UMMs updated.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,472Player
    Go in workshop and subscribe the collections of NiW and BeerMe and you will have always the UMMs updated.

I don't want all those maps i just want to play on there when they play official maps.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,156Player
    edited August 2016
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »

I don't want all those maps i just want to play on there when they play official maps.

They hardly play on official maps :lol:. I think homestead and any of the UMM winners are the only ones.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 461Player
    This isn't a big deal now that I have 300/mb, but yeah for anyone with like say 10, good luck!
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    This isn't a big deal now that I have 300/mb, but yeah for anyone with like say 10, good luck!

Yeah.. I have 1mb ps.
    Imagine my frustration.