AAO-Daily

2»

Comments

• med!hustLe-med!hustLe- Posts: 26Player
    I love that the only league right now that has a decent AC client is ESL, which happens to be a euro league. Gosh I miss real competition.

To my dearest AA2, i miss you terribly & i'm so sorry for the times i'd complain about you and not cherish you the way a great FPS should be cherished. Love hustle. <333

I have a dream, that one day, hopefully before i'm dead, americas army will once again rise up & be the amazing free game that i fell in love with when i was just a boy.

God bless.
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    hustLe- wrote: »
    I love that the only league right now that has a decent AC client is ESL, which happens to be a euro league. Gosh I miss real competition.

Wire is not decent AC client. It is just AC client.
  • med!hustLe-med!hustLe- Posts: 26Player

lol.. i can't even.. nevermind. just wow.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    He is right. Wire is garbage.
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    Isn't it time that we create some kind of hype for this game? I mean the full release is coming and there is no hype what so ever... Okay maybe we dont like the choise the DEVS are making with the full release. There is a lot of things we need to get used to once again but maybe if we can create a hype on the internet and stick our heads together like this putting AAO daily and NA together seems decent to me.. If they won't create the hype why can't we create one? on both sides EU and NA? or is that me thinking way out of the box here?
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    Isn't it time that we create some kind of hype for this game? I mean the full release is coming and there is no hype what so ever... Okay maybe we dont like the choise the DEVS are making with the full release. There is a lot of things we need to get used to once again but maybe if we can create a hype on the internet and stick our heads together like this putting AAO daily and NA together seems decent to me.. If they won't create the hype why can't we create one? on both sides EU and NA? or is that me thinking way out of the box here?

Have you played the opt-in?

• SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player

lol.. i can't even.. nevermind. just wow.

Well, I'm also involved with 25assist, and I can say wire is a step behind when I compare the 2 in fighting macros etc.

Serving as an anti-cheat vs obvious hacks it is doing it's job fine, fighting more subtle things is where it still lacks.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player

Yep,if you hype it now you will lose the people forever.

AAPG is good!
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player

what is there to hype on optins? nothing. I'm talking about the full full release .. To hype it up.. not the opt ins.. Thinking a head here tbh.. With every full release there needs to be some kind of hype and here is just plain simple nothing.. not even something eye catching for when the full release is coming.. You can wait until the full release indeed.. or a release date to bring a certain hype .. but hype is what its all about .. so people will actually give it a shot .. instead of scrolling by it and never wondering what kind of game this actually is..

• Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player

what is there to hype on optins? nothing. I'm talking about the full full release .. To hype it up.. not the opt ins.. Thinking a head here tbh.. With every full release there needs to be some kind of hype and here is just plain simple nothing.. not even something eye catching for when the full release is coming.. You can wait until the full release indeed.. or a release date to bring a certain hype .. but hype is what its all about .. so people will actually give it a shot .. instead of scrolling by it and never wondering what kind of game this actually is..

I didn't say to hype the opt-in. But if you get people hyped about the game and they come play one of these opt-ins they will never come back. The game is too far off to begin hyping over. People uninstall after playing the beta, now you want to lure new blood in and they end up trying an opt-in and expect them to stay. After another 2-3 opt-ins the game will hopefully be fixed up a bit and be worth 'hyping' over.

My opinion I guess?

• [1stCav]QuePasa^[1stCav]QuePasa^ Posts: 38Player
    Would be nice to have aapg-daily and some more sites up&running prior to the full release. No separation between EU & NA would be also great! Then, we can think about drafts, community nights etc... Mby a release tournament or league @ESL? :)