3D Tags. Friendlies, Enemies, Objectives.

2»

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    probably cause its not there yet... cant recall the time.. its posted somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • ProceduralPolyMathProceduralPolyMath Posts: 96Player
    Thanks
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited May 2015
    10:00pm eastern !! so in exactly 38 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 381Moderator
    still have about 30 minutes
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player
    It's now! Nine o'clock in Alabama.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

what's the code :)
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    2zgvk1h.jpg

this is the code :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Yeah, I've selected that and it's downloading. Thought you had to confirm with the code
  • [eSC]SoulReaper_91[eSC]SoulReaper_91 Posts: 5Player
    In fact I like the new interface, but imho on one hand the nameplates are too large, so it may hinder the view of another player, especially the tags of incap players, on the other hand the colorsheme barely has no contrast compared to the background, whicht may cause overlooking if you are in a hurry. So i think either the color needs to be canged or it should be completely removed like in AA2 oder AA3.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited May 2015
    What are these HUD elements you speak of? I've played Min HUD since closed BETA only way to play this great game. B)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• [eSC]SoulReaper_91[eSC]SoulReaper_91 Posts: 5Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    What are these HUD elements you speak of? I've played Min HUD since closed BETA only way to play this great game. B)

I am talking about the names being displayed above a teammates head. My opinions about it are already mentionend above.^^
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Bam4D wrote: »

I am talking about the names being displayed above a teammates head. My opinions about it are already mentionend above.^^

You can turn all that off in settings... pretty much build any HUD to your liking.

Mine is Min HUD / Activity Feed / Text & Ammo on fade/ love it makes the game beautiful but also ramps up the skill factor needed to play.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• veek.borgveek.borg Posts: 36Player
    Get rid of all that kiddie stuff, go HC all the way, put a compass up top and use TS :)
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I would opt to go tag-less as long as there is a bigger difference in enemy skins. Just the other day I shot a friendly coming from west choke on InnerHospital. His tag was off-center, and his skin was much lighter when he came into choke making me think he was the enemy and a friendly was just behind him in west.
    edited May 2015
    I thought "hardcore" was a call of duty term.

Just like 3D Tags, death messages with weapon used. Give it time and we'll be jumping and shooting :dizzy:
    I thought "hardcore" was a call of duty term.
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    I would opt to go tag-less as long as there is a bigger difference in enemy skins. Just the other day I shot a friendly coming from west choke on InnerHospital. His tag was off-center, and his skin was much lighter when he came into choke making me think he was the enemy and a friendly was just behind him in west.

Distinguishing from friend or foe is something you master too, but I agree, more uniform differentiation is helpful and in the opt-in that got toned down. I also asked that the enemy weapon sounds where more contrasted for bigger psychological effect.