I "203" of AA2

Hi, I have a request for developers, it is possible you can integrate the 203 as it was in the AA2. .in the AAPG.
Who's to ask me to come back?
Thank you

hqdefault.jpg
b_560_95_1.png

Comments

• -{XL}-It''sCrosser!-{XL}-It''sCrosser! Posts: 61Player
    Hi buddy, i always said that AAPG isn't AA2.
    Totally different game, new dinamics and different stuff. Everbybody desire a clone of AA2 but repeat, give time to Devs, they work hard to increase this game
    34pz8uc.png
    xlegion.it
    Referent of the Italian Community of AA
    Steam ID: Crosser

iMac 27"
    Intel Core i5-4570
    CPU @ 3.20 Ghz
    8 Gb RAM
    Nvidia Ge Force GT 755M

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,457Player
    Would rather have RPG and a TANK =)
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited July 2016
    Hi buddy, i always said that AAPG isn't AA2.
    Totally different game, new dinamics and different stuff. Everbybody desire a clone of AA2 but repeat, give time to Devs, they work hard to increase this game

And what dowa that have ro do with anything? you think because things are different that you can't have a 203.. come on now

I guess we can't have a silencer and other things either

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -{XL}-It''sCrosser!-{XL}-It''sCrosser! Posts: 61Player
    give time to Devs, they work hard to increase this game
    [/quote]

No man, i said that the Devs works daily to increase the functions of the game. Do you think is the first time a player calls for the incorporation of an old element? Simply give time, they know what to do.
    34pz8uc.png
    xlegion.it
    Referent of the Italian Community of AA
    Steam ID: Crosser

iMac 27"
    Intel Core i5-4570
    CPU @ 3.20 Ghz
    8 Gb RAM
    Nvidia Ge Force GT 755M

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,146Player
    We've talked a lot about 203 (now M320) in the past. I think the conclusion is that as long as it's not included in every map (like everything else that's in the game right now) and is restricted then there's no reason not to do it. If they're going to include it in every map then it'll be a disaster.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 376Moderator
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    . . .
    I guess we can't have a silencer . . .

no you cannot; there is no such thing :p
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • =IK=El.Jefe=IK=El.Jefe Posts: 72Player
    Bear_82 wrote: »
    . . .
    I guess we can't have a silencer . . .

no you cannot; there is no such thing :p

Uh oh it's the magazine/ clip police! Lol.

Suppressor duh Doba get with the program.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    [TOS Violation] I'll take a beer can at the end on my barrel at this point

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    [TOS Violation] I'll take a beer can at the end on my barrel at this point

:+1:
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I too am a wanter.. of all things.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Apparently shooting through several old tires (tyres...) makes a pretty good suppressor, but the weapon handling becomes the trade off as the gun becomes so front-heavy........

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 648Player
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_United_States_Army

aa2 was a recruitment tool ,
    aapg also is, hence bdx and flo which are training names

Battle Drill Exercise
    Forward Line Operation

devs work on a budget , and follow what they're told to do ,

i agree that aa2 was the best , door breachers , at4s ,203, bipod, silencer phosphorus grenades , at the time the game was up to date and matched any other fps , now with games like cod, moh , its hard for a limited budget and no free range to expand the game ,

i know i knock the devs from time to time, but they do what they can as they can ,

so well done devs keep working on it
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 705Player
    I don't blame the Devs completely, unless they are willy-nilly making decisions on what to do and what not to do next.. The fault is squarely on the project manager and the decision makers at Army Game 's Studio in Huntsville, AL. Clearly there's no accountability.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 648Player
    from what ive learnt , they adapted the ut3 code to suit the game to stop people writing their own code in as you could in unreal tournament, the code must still be there from aa2 just needs updating with new skins /dynamics for aapg i think, maybe ,possibly, lmao
  • SL_vilsmindSL_vilsmind Posts: 4Player
    M203 was like a perfect spam nade but the Silencer was part of tactic. that is what i would like to see in the further updates. ;-)
    edited July 2016
    Personally, a map like insurgent camp just isn't the same without 203. It prevented defense rushes and kept snipers honest. The map plays so much different now without it. Maps like IC need the 203. I'm not sure if any official maps would need it, but you can probably put it in those outdoor maps.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,044Moderator
    vilsmind wrote: »
    M203 was like a perfect spam nade but the Silencer was part of tactic. that is what i would like to see in the further updates. ;-)
    In all fairness, the suppressor didnt really do anything but change the sound, it was still as easy to hear across the map and pinpoint the direction.
    It was nice when your team mates used it tho, especially when they were next to you.

ss_4_frankof.png
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    It's not all about the difference in actual gameplay (if any).. There is just some type of brain satisfaction that occurs when you screw on a silencer.. a kinda feel good factor and of course they make gun fire sound cooler :mrgreen:

I know were not playing hitman silent assassin.. but we are playing as supposed elite soldiers and an elite soldier (even one in training) should have access to advanced weapons, accessories and loudouts.

So Gief.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited August 2016
    In AAPG it's simple enough to make it so that having a suppressor doesn't make your red dot appear on the map when you fire. Which, BTW, the same should happen when you fire an OPFor weapon.