Game Update Notes (30 June 2016)

191011121315»

Comments

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,123Player
    IMO, M4 & M16 shoot house, and tutorial level should be required to play.

Giunta Range could work only if the guys standing around actually talked to you and told you interesting things.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    If it could be forced before online play I'd actually be for it, only to prevent cheeseaters from crating new accounts instantly .. forcing something like this onto them might make then lose interest

Highly doubt it, they just make another script where they press one button to unlock multiplayer instantly so that will never be a solution to fight them. I would like to see shoot house enforcement's though for new players where they need to pass all of them with at least silver or higher before being able to play with this crazy community :glasses:
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,123Player
    edited July 2016
    Giunta range can work as the following:
    If not passed then:
    You have to talk to several soldiers about their roles. You can talk to a guy who's a rifleman, a guy who's a sniper, a guy who's a automatic rifleman, etc. They can tell you about the kind of training they go through for their specific role, how the weapon operates, stuff like that.
    Player then has to fire off a magazine of each US weapon in order to pass familiarization.
    If already passed then:
    Range is like it currently is.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    I really miss that original timed course in Giunta. :(

Add in some No-Shoots and a few other things, and it was a much more dynamic range.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.