Game Update Notes (30 June 2016)

Comments

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,121Beta Tester
    It should be: 203/320 - Rpg/At4 - door breach

That's my top 3.

Oh and removal of bdx- flo from maps and increasing player slots to 32.

Now that would be the best patch ever! B)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    1 - weapon attachments
    2- simple rank system
    3- anything comp :proud:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    I'd like everything anyone ever wanted.. but if not.. I'll take whatever they are willing to give :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,124Player
    edited July 2016
    It should be: 203/320 - Rpg/At4 - door breach

That's my top 3.

Oh and removal of bdx- flo from maps and increasing player slots to 32.

Now that would be the best patch ever! B)

Judging by the fact that you're still a beta tester, I'll go out on a limb and say that none of those things are in any current closed beta build otherwise you wouldn't be talking about them :lol:

Anyway, I was hoping for a Dev to answer... ah well.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,121Beta Tester
    edited July 2016
    Or I could be bluffing. :p

Remember, I use to talk about VIP a lot too. ;)

Edit: nice try tho! B)
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 500Player
    Or I could be bluffing. :p

Remember, I use to talk about VIP a lot too. ;)

Edit: nice try tho! B)
    Wolverine spreading that discord. :p
    We should give this a name, maybe we can call it.. "Wolvie-leaks" :lol:

Already looking forward to them door breachers, could be adopted using similar code and gameplay methodry thats applied to C4 and plantsite gamemode.. one would assume, breacher in hand, plantsite on door.. BOOM once closed door, now opens, maybe a few particle effects thrown in for the dedicated Nvidia enthusiast :mrgreen:

Oh, I do tend to be over analytical :lol:

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2016
    I'd like something to promote actually learning the game. Doesn't really matter how it's implemented, maybe some kind of missions or special achievements. It would be "Get a kill while leaning", "Get a kill with a grenade cooked for more than 2 seconds", something like that. Not sure whether there is enough mechanics to cover with that but at least the basic ones so we don't have to suffer from watching people not cooking their nades for 2 years.
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,124Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    I'd like something to promote actually learning the game. Doesn't really matter how it's implemented, maybe some kind of missions or special achievements. It would be "Get a kill while leaning", "Get a kill with a grenade cooked for more than 2 seconds", something like that. Not sure whether there is enough mechanics to cover with that but at least the basic ones so we don't have to suffer from watching people not cooking their nades for 2 years.

Required training would have helped with that.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    I'm not a fan of training, think it's a waste of a lot of development time that could be better implemented.
    Chances are it's not the kids first FPS, if he doesn't know the basics yet, he'll catch on quick.

I'd imagine most people would want to play online instead of getting forced into trainings before they can try the game. Training requires maps and probably some maintenance as well while my suggestions would be easier and faster to implement I imagine. Similar to the weapon challenges instead of forcing the player into it he can choose to do it. Obviously not on top of the priority list, just something that came to my mind.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    edited July 2016
    I think a really great idea would be experienced players HELPING new players instead of calling them names and "owning" them.............

We used to call it....."community"
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I think a really great idea would be experienced players HELPING new players instead of calling them names and "owning" them.............

We used to call it....."community"

Or how about bad players asking for help instead of calling experienced players names? I'm always willing to help but I yet have to meet someone asking for it and taking the advice. "Owning" them and then throwing in random advice seems disrespectful to me and if I was on the receiving end I'd be annoyed and mute that player. I've gotten positive feedback on my youtube though so I guess that's a start and maybe watching some gameplay is the best way to learn anyway.
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Or how about bad players asking for help instead of calling experienced players names?

in reality.. this is what happens.

• [Prt_Dictator][Prt_Dictator] Posts: 275Player
    How condescending does it sound to kill someone and then be like, "hey, here's what you should do next time......".
    I might try it sometime for fun to see what kind of response it gathers.
  • GeekFuriousGeekFurious Posts: 8Player
    My favorite thing is when someone yells at me for not knowing something I JUST TOLD THEM I DON'T KNOW. :)
    How condescending does it sound to kill someone and then be like, "hey, here's what you should do next time......".
    I might try it sometime for fun to see what kind of response it gathers.

Hmm last time I tried to give any advice it got me banned for a server .. cool beans

• .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 446Player
    Limiting of weapons, medics, etc. has to be in place for training to have any real value. The shoot houses are plenty if those aren't going to happen.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
    Could force general game mechanic knowledge and weapons familiarization by means of a mandatory "before online play" run through the training level and a shoothouse of their personal choice from the list.. they'd take like what 10 mins to run through?

Not really a big deal and would give players some insight before jumping in a server and getting wrecked.

If it could be forced before online play I'd actually be for it, only to prevent cheeseaters from crating new accounts instantly .. forcing something like this onto them might make then lose interest