Are you signed up for FGN?

CorrektdCorrektd Posts: 61Player
Hey AA!

Make sure you and your teams signed up for the Fall 2016 season at FGN!

Team Registration Here

Lets get as many teams as possible, I wanna see this thing be successful! I will have my team in there soon!

Happy Shooting!
RG.Ando
ZxOwxxT.png

Comments

• -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    Nope
  • =IK=Wonkss=IK=Wonkss Posts: 92Player
    Nope
  • CorrektdCorrektd Posts: 61Player
    Why not?
    ZxOwxxT.png
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 678Player
    Neither FGN nor FN.
    So where are you guys playing?
    ZxOwxxT.png
    I'm not playing anywhere at the moment, don't feel like putting in the time/energy/brain power to play competitively
    Are there any good suggestions?
    ZxOwxxT.png
    RG.Ando wrote: »
    Are there any good suggestions?

I think you're on the right track with FGN tbh fam
    Okay! Thanks!
    ZxOwxxT.png
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    Highly doubt any big team is coming back. i9 is the only one.
    I can't even run AAPG over 45fps at the moment due to some win10 and AAPG issues.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
    Go to 7! I wanna see the invaders there!
    ZxOwxxT.png
    iNv|roKis- wrote: »
    I can't even run AAPG over 45fps

Welcome to my world!
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Certain rule sets are holding back FGN from being the league it hopes to be..

Many can't take you serious when players caught just last yr are cleared to play.

Not only is it unfair to others but will bring unwanted drama that in many cases results in teams leaving.

Someone has to say it

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 678Player
    It's certainly a double edged sword. Community is so small, hard to exclude folks. But, it took over a year for the guy(s) to get caught initially. Who's to say he (they) didn't just figure out a way to hide it better?

I'd rather play with a couple newer pub clans on FGN than those who allow caught hackers to play.
  • iNv|revert-iNv|revert- Posts: 96Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Many can't take you serious when players caught just last yr are cleared to play.

its okay to say its only been 7 months since the ban in question, last year makes it sound like it was so long ago :P but I agree, their are more factors then just that, that is keeping teams away
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    hi.
    hi.

• =IK=Juggernaut=IK=Juggernaut Posts: 69Player
    Since Fraggednation is gone now, lets set the default FGN match day to Tuesdays! =)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    ^^ Agreed.. Thursdays suck for matches

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [1%R]Neur0tic__[1%R]Neur0tic__ Posts: 9Player
    Granted im newer to the community, but I chose to come back to AA during the PG beta stage and I know this game can still come back to life...
    This is one of the much better FPS games available, if not THE best. With the best standing community compared to the others, so in my mind.....I see a diamond waiting to be uncovered still, this game has every angle and potential to last years competitively. Especially if the devs continue allowing new interesting competitive maps being created and tossed into the mix.
    There are hackers everywhere, everywhere, everywhere. Even in COD and TC's Games.... So, with this government funded powerhouse of a game, lets try and keep it alive as a community instead of allowing it to die like every other game thats been introduced