Cancel Revive.

Comments

• -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    frankof wrote: »
    K.I.S.S
    Get rid of revive, reintroduce crippled movement and bleed out.
    If your hurt, you're hurt, crawl into cover and call the medic, if he gets there before you bleed out, fine.
    If not, well, theres always next round(in 120seconds or less)

The over the top, random recoil is enough of a low health penalty as it is.

The next COMP Pro post: ' RECOIL why it makes me CRY when I Die. '

This is really big talk for someone who has a 0.65 MATCH WIN LOSS RATIO

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Teamplay wins you matches, you know? Obviously you won't know as a comp player. I don't even know mine but I bet it's above 1 at least lol.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 643Player
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »
    Teamplay wins you matches, you know? Obviously you won't know as a comp player. I don't even know mine but I bet it's above 1 at least lol.

Must be a bug then or I'm team stacking 24/7.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 643Player
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »
    Must be a bug then or I'm team stacking 24/7.
    http://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/cK^KILL@
    -
    Be careful. That kind of talk might get the thread locked! ;-)
    Yeah, I know. I was taking part in the last thread getting accused of team stacking with a friend.
    As for the stats, I know where to find them but I was too lazy to do it on the phone since I'm not at home for the weekend.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited May 2015

Serious? you guys wouldn't pick the underdogs if your life depended on it... point & click, point hounds, :s with no clue of what AA:PG represents in game-play. :'( In fact we never win matches because IMO a weird person would stay on a side that is 5-0 what is the point? no challenge and kinda mean, not the ARMY way.

Sometimes go full matches with my only goal, keep a new guy alive!... bet you never played that game mode? :o And if they had a % Number for enemy suppressed I would win, my highest was 32, yes sir 32. :p

When you come close to my sneaking up on people % level, then pretend you're my equal or better B)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player

Serious? you guys wouldn't pick the underdogs if your life depended on it... point & click, point hounds, :s with no clue of what AA:PG represents in game-play. :'( In fact we never win matches because IMO a weird person would stay on a side that is 5-0 what is the point? no challenge and kinda mean, not the ARMY way.

Sometimes go full matches with my only goal, keep a new guy alive!... bet you never played that game mode? :o And if they had a % Number for enemy suppressed I would win, my highest was 32, yes sir 32. :p

When you come close to my sneaking up on people % level, then pretend you're my equal or better B)

Sorry man, you got the wrong guy. I put myself on the losing team whenever I get a chance. And yeah ... I do play "keep the new guy alive" ... its pretty entertaining.

Enemies suppressed? Sounds like shots missed bro.
    It's a real thing and you get decent points for it. Saving team is not the only way to score... ohh and a suppress and save adds more points.. as a combo.

********Bam4D********

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

Your bragging about missing people with your saw 32 times in one match? Your only goal is keeping someone alive/reviving not the objective? cool story bro.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=El.Jefe=IK=El.Jefe Posts: 72Player
    +1 this is a great idea

Your bragging about missing people with your saw 32 times in one match? Your only goal is keeping someone alive/reviving not the objective? cool story bro.

FYI that is not missing? that is saying we own this corridor and my team is moving forward under my grazing fire. Here is an IMAGE to enlighten you.

fig1-33.gif

Enemy Suppressed is a score marker, should be added to the TOP Performers board & Stats. Wait you're like so PRO and don't even know all the scoring system? Is Point & Click the extent of your gaming ability? :) hence all these crazy posts trying to make clicking & pointing easier. :#

Also cause I like you, Bro is so 2008 ( like your game style ) unless you're unemployed or 12 should never be used in mixed company. B)

Just Ribbing you, I love all the people that love AA without diversity game would be boring. Comps & PUBS are all part of the ARMY of ONE.

********Bam4D********

• [TMF]SilentDeath[TMF]SilentDeath Posts: 18Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    We've all seen this and I TOTALLY understand the points being made but....

I'd rather see a way to educate players and reward teammates for successfully getting you back into action than a system that basically says, "I'd rather die than be helped."

That ain't the Army way!

Let's face it. Most players that revive you into the path of a bullet, also die in the encounter. Let's make it better!

Agreed
    Is the Bam guy a troll or is he serious about what he's saying?
  • omerta`easyomerta`easy Posts: 46Player
    edited May 2015
    Bam is a troll. He joins servers picks a target and does his best to annoy, get in the way, and revive under fire every chance he gets. He says he plays matches to keep one guy alive. What he actually does is make the match miserable for his victim while he himself goes 0 and 20. He gets joy out of frustrating his teammates.

There are a lot of new players that don't carry their weight. This is fine. Not only does Bam not carry his weight, he pulls his whole team down more than anyone I've ever played with. Bam's value to his team is not 0 like most new player. His value to his team is negative. You can see evidence of this in his win/loss ratio.

The horrible revives are to the point where I withdraw when I die in a dangerous position. Its not worth the frustration that comes from a ill advised revive. This is a shame because I'm forced to give up my ability to finish the round because my team can't wait until they've gained some map control to revive me.
  • SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player
    1306.png
    SSKoVie
    SHU wrote:
    It is our server, we pay for it. So if we think or want to ban, we do it, no need for explanation there are more then 400 other servers, go and have fun.
    edited May 2015
    Holy cow, so many points, must be a great player.
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    SSKoVie wrote: »

Excuse me, Sir. Next time ask me before publishing screenshot with mine 1.00 FR, please. Thanks.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    holy cow. 0-33 that guy top score. that's that euro server with multiple revives. no wonder 20k score and that 50 bomb... no wonder you guys are so highly ranked in honor...

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited May 2015
    holy cow. 0-33 that guy top score. that's that euro server with multiple revives. no wonder 20k score and that 50 bomb... no wonder you guys are so highly ranked in honor...

LOL.. yeah look at the deaths.. [TOS Violation] !! some serious reviving skill on display in that game..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw