Put Fast Lean Back On The Game

This game is so slow now and ppl cannot play...only by camping....and this is making the game boring...so please...i am not the only one that wants it....put fast lean back on the game and make things again faster

Comments

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Quoting on why it was removed
    Part of the issue is that it was so quick it could create situations where you could peek, shoot, kill, and go back in cover before the server could even update that your head was out at all to the other player.
    Dev kartigan did some clever math and made it so you can't do completely invisible lean kills any more.

It'll take a little getting used to the speed difference, but it'll make for overall better gameplay we believe.
  • RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    Dev The Tots:
    I don't know how else to say it. The issue was there, 100%. If you saw it or not (most likely you didn't it seems) it existed. This isn't heresay, or "lol badz can't lean" this was a problem found in the code, and then fixed by a programmer proficient with said code.
    It's not changing back, if anything it needs to be significantly slower to work 100% with the netcode.
    So we can go ahead and call this grand discussion handled.

There are a hand full of you we can't convince, and that's fine, but this dead horse has been beat 12 pages long enough.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,471Player
    Keep it as it is now please dev's it just right or maybe needs to be a bit slower.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I highly doubt a slower lean is making the game boring.. it was plenty boring with a fast lean.

I'm playing Insurgency these days, it's lean is pretty slow and people still get wrecked with quick peeks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    You can still lean, shoot, kill and go back without issues.
  • Theodore_BundyTheodore_Bundy Posts: 68Player
    Fast lean made the game extremely frustrating. Those players that used it 90% of the time would just wreck and it made for very short or one-sided matches. You can still lean pretty fast, but I've noticed that they can't quick-lean as much anymore. The only complaining I'm seeing is from those players that could only get kills by quick-leaning.
    Steam: usdod14
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    It was a good decision, it was a broken mechanic and I'm not talking about the code issues they discovered.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    This was discussed at length in the patch notes thread.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.