WWIG Usermade map contest

Comments

• (Beer_Me)Roach(Beer_Me)Roach Posts: 249Player
    edited March 2016
    United States only?

From the rules wrote:

a. Your Real Name and ingame name. As well as your age and the State you live in. (Personal information will be obtained from the three top winners only.)

I'll find out if there are international restrictions ,
    Ok , I have the official response , maps can be entered from anywhere , you do not have to be within the USA.
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    Glad to hear that. Thanks.
    Oh well.
  • Will_777Will_777 Posts: 12Player
    This will be fun. There are some great prices being given away. Good job to all involved.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,169Player
    Why not combine the 2 contest together? I think it would be even more incentive for people to enter the contest. Not only win a price , but have your map become an official map too. You can have the Dev's and WWIG judge the maps together. Personally I think that would be a great idea. What y'all think?
    edited March 2016
    [Wolverine wrote ] Why not combine the 2 contest together? I think it would be even more incentive for people to enter the contest. Not only win a price , but have your map become an official map too. You can have the Dev's and WWIG judge the maps together. Personally I think that would be a great idea. What y'all think?

I don't think I'd be able to pull that off due to the Sponsors who provide the prizes, But I'll do my best to not step on anyones toes.

1UvTzFO.jpg
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Ya, that'd require a business relationship of sorts between the two parties.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,169Player
    Roger that! :+1:
  • ModtoolsModtools Posts: 282Player
    :+1:
    If anyone has any trouble or confusion to sign up for the contest just grab me on Steam PM and I'll help you thru it.
    1UvTzFO.jpg
  • CabbarTheHotCabbarTheHot Posts: 7Player
    If concrete jungle will be a map that includes parkour elements, my vote is for concrete jungle
    You can track the contest , vote and follow all the progress at our website www.beermeclan.com/forum
    All of the maps are listed there and there is a place to enter your map into the contest if you like.

1UvTzFO.jpg
    edited May 2016
    Hey Folks , just a reminder , we have 10 days left to submit your maps to the Contest. May 25th is the deadline so please have your maps submitted by midnight on the 25th of May.
    Submit here: www.beermeclan.com/forum just click on the WWIG Map Contest area and submit the map , or if you need help just catch me on Steam or in the server most anytime or PM me from here or our forums your choice.
    Thanks for participating and good luck to everyone!

1UvTzFO.jpg

Ok , all maps are submitted and the judges will begin to review them. We should know the results after June 15th Good luck to everyone and let me remind everyone to vote for your favorite map.
    You can vote at www.beermeclan.com/forum
    Just click on the tab that says WWIG Map Contest and goto "Vote for your favorite map here"
    If you are not registered at the forums just register and I will approve it the same day.
    Remember the nectar of the Gods is "Beer"

1UvTzFO.jpg
    These are the maps that are entered

You can vote at www.beermeclan.com/forum
    Just click on the tab that says WWIG Map Contest and goto "Vote for your favorite map here"
    If you are not registered at the forums just register and I will approve it the same day.
    Remember the nectar of the Gods is "Beer"

Missle Silo - By Modtools
    Coastal Ramparts - BY EjtheK
    Drug Camp - By Katana
    Junglehunt - By Flops
    Castle of Doom_Act - By RedBaron64
    12Raptus - By Max
    Fort Nordazhya - By Gindungo
    NightRaid - By Whiplash
    Hometown Construction - By xXEroticaXx
    Roachville - By Groundhog
    Operation Octupus - By RC Snom
    All the votes have been cast and we are now waiting for the judges panel to submit their scoring , I hope to be able to announce the winners of the contest in the next few days.
    Good luck to everyone and Thanks so much for participating.
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    Thanks for helping the community with an awesome contest everyone involved
    edited July 2016
    These are the results from the WWIG UMM Map contest , congratulations to everyone and thanks for supporting our effort to make a better game. Remember more maps will expand the possibility for more gameplay and hopefully a higher player base.
    In the near future we will be announcing the first amatuer tournament for AAPG . It will feature the winning map of the contest ! We hope you will all get involved.

*Maps are listed below in the order of the Total scores awarded to each map

JungleHunt, 217 pts. from judges +100pts. voters 1st choice 14 votes Total= 317 (1st Place winner)

12 Raptus, 209 pts. from judges +80pts. voters 3rd choice 5 votes Total= 289 (2nd Place winner)

Castle of doom, 191 pts. from judges +80pts. voters 3rd choice 5 votes Total= 271 (3rd Place winner)

Drug Camp, 178 pts from judges +90pts. voters 2nd choice 9 votes Total= 268

Coastal Ramparts , 190 pts. from judges +50pts. voters choice 6th 1 votes Total= 240

Operation Octopus, 174 pts. from judges +60pts. voters 5th choice 2 votes Total= 234

Roachville, 158 pts. from judges +70pts. voters 4th choice 3 votes Total= 228

Missle Silo, 160 pts. from judges +60pts. voters 5th choice 2 votes Total= 220

NightRaid, 145 pts. from judges +50pts. voters choice 6th 1 votes Total= 195

Hometown Constr. 128 pts. from judges +50pts. voters choice 6th 1 votes Total=178

Fort Nordazha, 123 pts. from judges +40pts. voters choice 7thth 0 votes Total= 123

I would like to say thanks to all of you who worked hard on these maps and to those who voted , when we all participate we all win.
    Congratulations to everyone and thanks for your participation , remember all maps count because when we have more maps we all win!

First , Second and third place entries ,Please see (Beer_Me)Roach for instructions to redeem your Prize

• =[101st]=groundHog==[101st]=groundHog= Posts: 43Player
    Congrats to the winners! Nice job.

Thank you WWIG and Beer_Me. So glad you are around. The best thing for AAPG gameplay.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Very nice! Congrats everyone, and thanks Roach for doing this :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.