Connect button wont work

TanosTanos Posts: 5Player

When i am in the server browser i click on a server and i press connect but it still wont let me connect/ nothing happens

Comments

• =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    Are you logged in? Have you tried double-clicking on it?
  • TanosTanos Posts: 5Player
    yes i have
  • -{XL}-It''sCrosser!-{XL}-It''sCrosser! Posts: 61Player
    Hello Tanos, nice to meet you.Well.. try restarting Steam, if it does not change anything, stops the game process and verifies the integrity of the cache. You can access this works by clicking the right mouse button on AAPG (Steam's Library)> Properties> Local File> Control verification integrity of cache.

Let us know if you've fixed the problem, try another solution
    34pz8uc.png
    xlegion.it
    Referent of the Italian Community of AA
    Steam ID: Crosser

iMac 27"
    Intel Core i5-4570
    CPU @ 3.20 Ghz
    8 Gb RAM
    Nvidia Ge Force GT 755M

Hello Tanos, nice to meet you.Well.. try restarting Steam, if it does not change anything, stops the game process and verifies the integrity of the cache. You can access this works by clicking the right mouse button on AAPG (Steam's Library)> Properties> Local File> Control verification integrity of cache.

Let us know if you've fixed the problem, try another solution[/quot

still doesnt work/ when verify happens i have two missing every time but it never downloads
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 624Beta Tester
    edited June 2016
    Getting 2 files verified is normal, they are related to punkbuster.

Sometimes it doesn't work for me as well, but I can always get it to work with double clicking to the server or right click -> connect or something similar.

What happens if you try joining a fried with Steam?
    What happens if you try using the console to connect?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • =[101st]=Muzza455=[101st]=Muzza455 Posts: 1,101Player
    I have recently had same . Make sure the server u want to connect to is highlighted by clicking on it again . I had clicked 1 server then went to connect and it de selected that server before I could connect resulting in fail .
  • K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
    Hi everyone....this actually seems to be an issue many of you face based on the amount of support tickets I have received. We will look into this and see what we can do...obviously, the connect button should work.

Do all the other methods of connecting work for those in which the connect button does not?
    (i.e. Steam, console, double click, right click, etc.?)

Cheers,
    I have tried everything (i.e. Steam, console, double click, right click, etc.?)
    and it still wont work
  • sololandersololander Posts: 8Player
    Any update on this?? Facing it since today..
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    sololander wrote: »
    Any update on this?? Facing it since today..

I don't know if you know this. You can join by IP, open console and write eg "open 85.195.81.109"
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 624Beta Tester
    Is it happening with every or one specific server?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.