Summer update ?

Like every year before is there any big summer update comming ? any hint ?

Hc|Captain(HUN) -

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited June 2016
    sticker,375x360.u2.png

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,140Player
    They already said that they made that small video update to make the next update's size more bearable. So I'd assume we should be getting something a little more substantial in End of June/Early July (my guess is July 4)
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    I think either Tots or someone else wrote about a patch coming this month.
    Derob6.jpg
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 762Player
    Koden wrote: »

They may be liars... big mistake of devs is promising something they wont do, just like leaderboards.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,140Player
    Arkeiro wrote: »

They may be liars... big mistake of devs is promising something they wont do, just like leaderboards.

Devs have been pretty good lately with putting out patches when they say. They were doing monthly patches for a few months and only one time put a patch out a week later than expected. If they said they're going to do a patch by end of month or early next month, I have no reason to believe they won't.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    Arkeiro wrote: »

Devs have been pretty good lately with putting out patches when they say. They were doing monthly patches for a few months and only one time put a patch out a week later than expected. If they said they're going to do a patch by end of month or early next month, I have no reason to believe they won't.

I hope you're right.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    I see no reason to call anyone a liar just because things don't work out as planned.

Besides the sheer ignorance of not understanding a production process and its limits, it implies some kind of devious intent. No need to be rude just because you're impatient and demanding.

We ALL have high hopes for things around here, but tend to temper our statements with respect for others even when our hopes don't match current realities.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I see no reason to call anyone a liar just because things don't work out as planned.

Besides the sheer ignorance of not understanding a production process and its limits, it implies some kind of devious intent. No need to be rude just because you're impatient and demanding.

We ALL have high hopes for things around here, but tend to temper our statements with respect for others even when our hopes don't match current realities.

You're right, I'm a selfish. I will be patient and wait, who else will stay with me?

• .dcG-ccoR^.dcG-ccoR^ Posts: 84Player
    Can we pleasee get a fix for the log in info not saving, its getting old having to retype info every time i play, plus i cant join off friends bc of this too.............. o:)
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    None of us may end up happy, but I'm not willing to insult the people who have truly been working hard to make this happen. That's all I'm saying. They aren't just UserNames. They are people!

You can be unhappy all you want. I'm going to try to be part of the solution.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    edited June 2016
    I sure hope so, because the game hasn't had any new features since...well...ever.

Can the summer update be reverting back to beta and adding VIP (plus keeping enemy weapons and weapon challenges), please? :p
  • -{XL}-It''sCrosser!-{XL}-It''sCrosser! Posts: 61Player
    Realize updates for a game is not like drinking a glass of water. The developers know what they must do, above all following the facebook page you can see a future update (June 30th) where he probably will be re-inserted the much-loved "vip" mode. It just takes a little patience, the game is growing :)
    34pz8uc.png
    xlegion.it
    Referent of the Italian Community of AA
    Steam ID: Crosser

iMac 27"
    Intel Core i5-4570
    CPU @ 3.20 Ghz
    8 Gb RAM
    Nvidia Ge Force GT 755M

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    May I ask what VIP means? Is it some sort of hard core mode?

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    edited June 2016

I guess you never played AA2...? Imagine full Hospital with a guy that has only like, 25/30% health and slower movements, he has to reach extraction and if he dies the mission fails.
    In practice the original Hospital mission was quite a bit different in its layout, and 203 grenade launchers made it quite harder to rush the VIP around...
    Derob6.jpg
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player

I guess you never played AA2...? Imagine full Hospital with a guy that has only like, 25/30% health and slower movements, he has to reach extraction and if he dies the mission fails.
    In practice the original Hospital mission was quite a bit different in its layout, and 203 grenade launchers made it quite harder to rush the VIP around...

Nope, I never played it. I only started PC gaming three years ago. Thank you for the info though! :)

It sounds like a hard core version of capture the flag but without the flag. Sounds pretty fun!

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited June 2016
    It's not so fun when your forced to take VIP slot involuntary, when people are blaming you for the losses but not stepping up themselves :lol:

It will make for an interesting and fresh gamemode for sure though.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -{XL}-It''sCrosser!-{XL}-It''sCrosser! Posts: 61Player
    Vip mode is too hard and funny
    34pz8uc.png
    xlegion.it
    Referent of the Italian Community of AA
    Steam ID: Crosser

iMac 27"
    Intel Core i5-4570
    CPU @ 3.20 Ghz
    8 Gb RAM
    Nvidia Ge Force GT 755M