Is that a suppressor?

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Suppressor confirmed! :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Ok so I checked, because lots have asked for such an item and I'm a curious sort of fellow.. suppressor unconfirmed :(

Some kind of visual bug.

• .dcG-ccoR^.dcG-ccoR^ Posts: 84Player
    Dont mean to burst anyone's bubble but it appears that the character is holding gun backwards (bug) and the "suppressor" we see is actually the back side of the M4. This happened to me once too, could be wrong, AA PG SF?????!!!!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Yes. Cor is right.

Look at the rear sight and charging handle. What you're seeing is the upper edge of the folding stock.

I do want a suppressor though!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [CLS]_.Memento.Mori[CLS]_.Memento.Mori Posts: 15Player
    Mine's got some drawings on it ... A rabbit-like face on the beginning of the stock and two figurines dancing at the end of the stock.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263838243272568526/5A00F995BC5645B50409D79267C510A7BA4F241E/

Wise man say:

"Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    I wish it was. ;_;
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    OMG a suppressor would be great!
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,147Player
    edited June 2016
    OMG a suppressor would be great!

It would, so would a whole front attachment system. I've mentioned it many times in the past that allowing various attachments which a player can choose from (one at a time) would greatly change the way players can approach each round and map. It also in a way adds weapon variety without having to add additional weapons.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    Yep, Cor is right. It is a visual bug. That is the stock of the m4. Plus you can see the charging handle.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

At least now they know what one 'might' look sorta like when screwed on the end of an M4 :lol: