Windows 10 not saving login info

i9.america+i9.america+ Posts: 29Player
Everytime I start AAPG I need to re enter my login information even after checking Remember me and Auto login.

Any ideas?
61439619629.png
IceNine Gaming | FGN League AC Admin

Comments

• PhantomBuliTPhantomBuliT Posts: 105Player
    You can try making sure that the .INI files in "Documents\My Games\America's Army\Config" folder do not have the read only flag set. And if you want to try as a kinda nuclear measure you can delete all those files and let the game recreate them. Since the update i had to delete mine to get the game to start properly so you may be experiencing something similar. Keep in mind youll have to set up your keys, settings etc after deleting them.
    You don't see the Phantom coming, if you feel my Bullets it's already too late.
    -
    76561197988682874.png
    -
    My Rig (Midori-chan)
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit | MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Mobo | i5 4690k OC'd @ 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1 Edition | Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 16 GB Gskil Ram @ 2666mhz
  • i9.america+i9.america+ Posts: 29Player
    Tried, got same results. Everything else is saving except the login.
    61439619629.png
  • xtopherusxtopherus Posts: 71Player
    i9.7790K wrote: »
    Everytime I start AAPG I need to re enter my login information even after checking Remember me and Auto login.

Any ideas?

Your super computer can launch Apollo missions but it can't save login info... pish /cut
  • [ELVIS][ELVIS] Posts: 20Player
    It's doing the same for me as well...
  • WeisseWeisse Posts: 1Player
    Same here :(
    I'm actually having this problem on my windows 8.1 partition. No matter what I do it doesn't save my login info. It works fine for me on my windows 10 partition but I can't play the game well there due to micro lag and frame drops. I also get a lower frame rate overall on 10 which is why I installed 8.1 again just to play decently.
    -
    76561197988682874.png
    -
    My Rig (Midori-chan)
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit | MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Mobo | i5 4690k OC'd @ 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1 Edition | Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 16 GB Gskil Ram @ 2666mhz
    edited May 2016
    Might have something to do with using the Windows login screen as a live account on Windows 8 because that's the only difference. I can think of between my two partitions. My windows 10 is a local user account
    -
    76561197988682874.png
    -
    My Rig (Midori-chan)
  • i9.america+i9.america+ Posts: 29Player
    No I turned that off from the beginning.
    61439619629.png
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    It is happening on my Windows 10 install as well (haven't checked Win7 yet). The files aren't read only either.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited May 2016
    same on 8.1 for me since last update
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited May 2016
    I have to login twice as the first time always fails both when trying to log into the editor and game.. each time I need to re-input my password (email info is saved) no matter if I click the checkboxes to remember login info or auto login..

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• FritzdaCatFritzdaCat Posts: 2Player
    same here with win 7 and i opened a thread also yesterday but no answers. deleted the data in my documents because game didnt start correct. i asked ppl on server and they told me its a bug but i cant find somethin in internet about it. only thing i changed is that i didnt allow cloud. so today i will check if this is the problem........
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 698Player
    Also happening on Windows 7 for me.
  • .dcG-ccoR^.dcG-ccoR^ Posts: 84Player
    can we get a hotfix already, i hate remembering my password
    kthx :)
  • |-OSG-|Eladd|-OSG-|Eladd Posts: 34Player
    edited May 2016
    This changed after last update. Minor annoyance but only takes a moment to type in..
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    Also having this problem.

Devs?
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    After the update my password isn't saved. Have to enter password every time I start the game. Win 10.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    I don't know too many people that the password is saving. Most aren't.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,036Moderator
    edited May 2016
    the password isnt saved anywhere locally, that's the problem, you will have to reenter it every 24 hour(or so)
    Its not related to your operating system.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    I have to re-enter password every time now. Before the update it was saved forever.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.