Game Update Notes (5 May 2016)

Comments

• = C@nn@tSh@@t == C@nn@tSh@@t = Posts: 3Player
    Auto login does not work, it keeps asking for my password. Anybody Else?
  • RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    Auto login does not work, it keeps asking for my password. Anybody Else?

...me too...
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    edited May 2016
    .dc-colts^ wrote: »
    BDX_Stoneruins_C4 thanks.

I find it really hard to communicate on that map. Everything looks the same. Comp community should come up with a few great call outs.
    Oh well.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    `xinoN wrote: »
    .dc-colts^ wrote: »
    BDX_Stoneruins_C4 thanks.

I find it really hard to communicate on that map. Everything looks the same. Comp community should come up with a few great call outs.

I think that will be doable
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• iNv|revert-iNv|revert- Posts: 96Player
    Seems like running nade bug is back again.

it was never gone
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Seems like running nade bug is back again.

it was never gone

I remember devs saying that they fixed it..
  • ]B4n4nA[JoG@ry]B4n4nA[JoG@ry Posts: 221Player
    Seem to have lost ability to quote on the forum.
    Anyhow I refer to Apple in regards to running nade. I don't think it was ever fixed I sometimes do it by accident mostly spamming west painting. Was still happening in last update before current release.
  • ]B4n4nA[JoG@ry]B4n4nA[JoG@ry Posts: 221Player
    Is Inner Hospital lighting nefed again or am I tripping???
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,278Player
    Tripping most likely, I can't find any changes.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    FunPolice wrote: »
    Tripping most likely, I can't find any changes.

Dark room definitely looks darker again at the end of surgery like it did that one patch where it was screwed up.
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    What happened with slide and crouch - stand up - crouch - stand up quickly?

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player
    For some reason the gameplay just feels weird now, hard to explain..
    Specially the recoil is better controlled standing then crouched (tested it with the AK-105).
  • truonetruone Posts: 31Player
    After the last update my VOIP chat won't work. Other players just hear some hissing sound. Nothing has changed in my PC config. When I try VOIP loop back test all I hear is a 'click' when I press 'V' or 'B' key. And of course my mic works perfectly outside of the game. Game files are intact, I have checked them through Steam. Any ideas?
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    After the update my password isn't saved. Have to enter password every time I start the game. Win 10.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    A page back Roach pointed out a change in the inis and I'd also like to know what this change means for the game.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited June 2016
    Any chance of an early June patch?
    I wouldn't be upset if they skipped June and put out a massive July 4 patch (with many new features) to celebrate AA's anniversary.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be upset if they skipped June and put out a massive July 4 patch (with many new features) to celebrate AA's anniversary.

I just want to point out -> http://steamcharts.com/app/203290

There has been a *massive* decline in the average amount of players since the latest (May 5th) patch.
    Derob6.jpg
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited June 2016
    Koden wrote: »

There has been a *massive* decline in the average amount of players since the latest (May 5th) patch.

Don't think the latest patch has anything to do with it. Weather is getting nice, colleges have ended, things like that are causing decreases. Other than that, we can point to the fact that besides bug fixes and a few new maps, the game has essentially been stagnant for 8 months. The trend has shown a decline almost every month since full release. Nothing has been put out in this game that excites people in quite some time. People are bored.

Funny thing is, VIP hospital would probably at the bare minimum inject some life into the game. Truth is that besides those inside the closed loop, we have no idea what's planned or if there will be some major content patch at some point. I can't imagine that this is the final state (more or less) of the game unless they've started on AA5.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    edited June 2016
    Koden wrote: »

Don't think the latest patch has anything to do with it. Weather is getting nice, colleges have ended, things like that are causing decreases. Other than that, we can point to the fact that besides bug fixes and a few new maps, the game has essentially been stagnant for 8 months. The trend has shown a decline almost every month since full release. Nothing has been put out in this game that excites people in quite some time. People are bored.

Funny thing is, VIP hospital would probably at the bare minimum inject some life into the game. Truth is that besides those inside the closed loop, we have no idea what's planned or if there will be some major content patch at some point. I can't imagine that this is the final state (more or less) of the game unless they've started on AA5.

Weather effect you say? Only very partially so. If you check that link, you'll notice the charts for 2014 and 2015. They're just not the same as this year. There was a sharp 17% decline in May, compared to April, that added to with previous ones, hovers around 25%...and its not even full summer yet. Who will play the game in July/August?
    Derob6.jpg
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    JoGary I have same problem with quote so I use Google Chrome‎ it works on there I am presuming
    your using IE.
    gKQ6BB2.png