Has forum activity dropped?

2»

Comments

• SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    Ina stream by James Carter 1 and a halve year ago he even mentioned it.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited May 2015
    Funny i never saw those bush topics until the "latest one",nor do i care ,i don't see them as a problem or topic worth discussing for days where competitive players bash publick players and shove down their troths a one sided opinion excluding everyone else from the discussion and labeling them with all sorts of funny names in case someone goes against the "pack".
    Feels like a minority calling shots by excluding every other opinion from the forums which is not the first or second time happening in topics started by the competition side.SSHD for example.
    Anyways the discussions won't stop untill a moderator or DEV shows up and offer some sort of solution server setting the most common one so the little angry kids can sleep better at night.

So whats next on the list,nade cooking,then following the bush idea wall banging and wooden floors/walls which is also a random no skill cheap kill factor that needs to be adressed just to take away all the random factors from the game and play a Counter Strike/COD Clone for free.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited May 2015
    Time to recite the public player act of 2015. FOR PUBLIC PLAYER USE ONLY, all rights reserved.

You must say this out loud with right hand above your head, and left on your heart.

"I do solemnly swear that Public players are trash.. they don't know how to play, how to shoot, how to act, how to communicate, they don't even know how to 'bush' properly, or throw an easy cooked grenade. If this recital is coming from a public player then I must admit that I am also trash and I don't or won't care if anyone is.. or thinks.. they are better than me anymore, I will understand this pledge until join a clan, take part in competitions and can then be known as a comp player who only then knows what's best and who will now know and have automatically learned everything from how to play to how to make great games and what makes them great.. I must accept that until that time, whatever I say or do has a negative effect on both the game and community and should refrain from participation in discussions until such a time that I become baptised by competition.. from this day forth, so help me god"

"Amen"
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

i'm also bored reading desperate cryes of the same 5-10 people.Like bushes for example suddenly become the anti christ even tho they didn't bother anyone for 2 years in the Beta.But some awesome pro gamer gets killed by a guy in a bush and they suddenly become the biggest random unskilled factor and problem leading to a 3 day discussion of pros and cons.

Love your post if only I was getting killed by people in bushes it would then make some sense.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    I feel like there's a whole thread you guys could be using to have your bush debate.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,159Beta Tester
    how the forum gets filled with pointless topics about pointless things blown out of proportion.than insulting and namecalling follows some funny memes and forum activity drops all of a sudden.

Just trying to fit in like some of you cool guys. ;)

I wanna be popular too. B)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    That's because you guys don't know that randomness is the key in making a successful game
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 717Player
    shoot through walls ARE lame. Patiently waiting for new maps to come out and we get away from the "training" environment....with live ammo? Anyways.

Lame:
    Bushes
    Tall Grass can prone in and become invis
    wall banging
    no pin sound on nades
    ALL maps having nades...restrict it
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    That's because you guys don't know that randomness is the key in making a successful game

Depends what kind of randomness your are talking about. A lot of things that are random and you see them on paper it looks ok, but then you actually try it in game and its not that great. For example HDR is good idea on paper, but in reality it just leads to very unfair gameplay. It becomes very random who gets affected by it the most because of everyone with different headphones, sound cards, onboard etc... Like in the first opt-in it barely affected me but was effecting a lot people. In the first opt-in it seemed like I was the only one who could hear people when I was playing and I played a lot. Basically the HDR is very random because #1 It can effect people more than others. #2 It will give some people an unfair advantage. (like me). Maybe the HDR just needs to be tweaked and played with more. But this is all judging by how it was in the first opt-in.
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    edited May 2015
    EDIT: Too off topic for this thread. Will post elsewhere
    I must agree that the 'training maps' need a facelife. Take away the training feeling and give it a real map feel.

Did you not play the opt-in?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    please inform Colts of my extremely sarcastic post
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    edited May 2015
    I must agree that the 'training maps' need a facelife. Take away the training feeling and give it a real map feel.

Did you not play the opt-in?

#quickquote

I edited that post within the same minute. Anyways as I said it's not relevant to this thread so i'll post my opinion....elsewhere!

• TroubleshooterTroubleshooter Posts: 5Player
    I've cut my forum warrior time in half due to the design and (lack of) aesthetics to these new forums. Anyone else?

yes, me too. It looks so horible I don't enjoy reading the forums at all. Instead of visiting 4 times a day i now log in about once a week. And when I log in I have the feeling that I am missing some of the important anouncments & threads anyway because it all looks the same.
  • PhilliePhillie Posts: 3Player
    edited May 2015
    I've cut my forum warrior time in half due to the design and (lack of) aesthetics to these new forums. Anyone else?

The only reason i'm posting is the forum using the same login info of my ingame account. This forum is awkward to read and it's a lot harder to find what you're really interested about. Besides, what's up with that giant header up there? It serves to nothing...