Comments

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player

My theme was the best don't forget it!

LOL. Sounds like a contest challenge.
    googley avatar aapg

• vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 272Player
    Online now looks good hila :wink:
    Hila, can you go into ACP / Moderation / Flood Control and increase the post size so we can add log files / dxdiag info (really long boring text etc....)
    Thanks
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited April 2015
    {FOD}V@POR wrote: »
    Hila, can you go into ACP / Moderation / Flood Control and increase the post size so we can add log files / dxdiag info (really long boring text etc....)
    Thanks
    +1

I agree, this would really help when trying to help people troubleshoot game issues. Maybe there's a way to have the text (after so many lines) be put automagically into a scrollable box, so as to not have a mahoosive overall single post :)
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 458Player
    edited April 2015
    Online users - click a user and you get:
    http://forum.americasarmy.com/$href

Should be something like:
    http://forum.americasarmy.com/profile/160/.!.dgodfather

Fixed up!
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    edited April 2015
    I would like to have a second "Recent Discussions" button on the bottom right so I don't have to scroll up again.
    I know you said you were going to re-tweak the forum theme upon release Hilabuster but what do you think of these additions?

aapg_vanilla_ui.jpg
  • Missing back to top
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    edited May 2015
    FORUM BUG - "Mark All Viewed" - Mobile site, BlackBerry.

"Mark All Viewed" does not clear off older unread posts in a thread if a new post is added. After that next post, ALL your unread show back up again.

Example: you have 10 unread posts in a thread and then click "Mark All Viewed." Once a new post is made in that thread, it shows 11 Unread instead of 1.

----

EDIT: this might be related to the ol' 'Keep me logged in' thing. I'll have to check...
    A search box is pretty important to have.
    googley avatar aapg

• .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 458Player
    TLDR;

The ability to view forum group members as the previous forum software.
  • SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    edited May 2015
    Notifications option when someone "likes" or "Dislikes" your post?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before or if this is possible some way.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

There is one if you click 'Home'
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

There is one if you click 'Home'

Thanks. Strange that I did not notice it??
    googley avatar aapg

• c5.Wafflesc5.Waffles Posts: 39Player
    is it possible to change my name in a setting somewhere? or am i stuck with the one i have?
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    is it possible to change my name in a setting somewhere? or am i stuck with the one i have?

Forum name is associated with your game account/soldier name.. only way to change it is to change your soldier name in your profile on the AA website.

• c5.Wafflesc5.Waffles Posts: 39Player

Forum name is associated with your game account/soldier name.. only way to change it is to change your soldier name in your profile on the AA website.

Thats what i thought, but i changed it on the website and i am currently playing with my new tags but the forums still have my old ones
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited May 2015

And then re-log on the forums to update your forum profile.

I think Hilabuster said somewhere they're going to work on getting them to automatically sync in the future. For now, though, log out & log back in.
  • HilabusterHilabuster Posts: 41Player

Thats what i thought, but i changed it on the website and i am currently playing with my new tags but the forums still have my old ones

Anytime you change your soldier name you will need to log out of the forum and back in to refresh the account data. I have considered making the name change process force a forum logout. In order to do that we may have to move the forum to americasarmy.com/forum though.
This discussion has been closed.