My first frag video!

[ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,183Player
Chainlink Skin FTW! But can I clutch?

Shadowplay & Windows Movie Maker.. like a BOSS!

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Comments

• CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 500Player
    edited April 2016
    10 kills=hacks and stacks

Don't feel bad, Uni...I got 10 kills on Inner in beta and we still lost the round. :p

Nice vid.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,183Player
    edited April 2016
    It looks bad 14-3 down, for the whole of the assault turn we got rushed and pummeled from every direction.. surgery was getting smoke/rushed.. west and upper.. they were definitely communicating well, I respected them for it too! was real challenging, loved it! Then the much easier defense turn came, but too little too late, heads were already down.. match ended like this..

2d1tu6o.jpg

A lot of my playtime in AAPG seems to be spent on the back foot, I choose and like it like that, people say there is no comp or challenge in pub environs.. I say on the contrary.. there's plenty if you join the losing team and there are a lot of good, even excellent players who play pubs, it's just a shame that some players no matter how good or bad don't like getting killed so much and when they do they are too quick to call foul, but it is what it is.

Thanks for watching, timer was getting low.. I felt I maybe had time to wait it out, camp the win.. maybe if I'd have continued watching the flag? but would I have then got killed by the guy coming from dark? if there was ever a time for an insta headshot lucker.. it was right at the end :)

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    I would've went back to dark and mount there watching choke in the end. Other than that your gameplay and decision making is scarily close to mine.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,575Beta Tester
    edited April 2016
    I got hosed on Inner last night. There's PLENTY of challenge in pub sometimes. I had no answer for them, and I was working my butt off!

: shame :
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I got hosed on Inner last night. There's PLENTY of challenge in pub sometimes. I had no answer for them, and I was working my butt off!

Yup I see that too in pubs.. after comp players come in of coarse.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Yup I see that too in pubs.. after comp players come in of coarse.

I usually only see it when I come in and it seems unpreventable regardless of which side I join.
    Nice vid, Gen! I would say leaving potential opponents on the ground could cause some trouble and your entry into Surgery didn't include a check to the left (at least on the vid...). You nicely avoided the flank back at Dark after taking out the one Opfor going for the "flag" near Choke, but if you hadn't left those guys laying there, you might not have had to deal with them, or....maybe the game winning extract. Hard to say...it costs time. You were definitely carrying a lot of weight covering so much. Good on ya!

[/myTerribleAnalysis] :p

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Not really a "Frag video" per say, rather a single round recorded

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    In the moment you gotta weigh up the odds.. I figured by that point in the round (and knowing the flag wasn't near there) I'd handled whoever went to dark and that in all likelyhood would have gone toward the flag, but your completely right, I didn't check left and it could have cost me, you never know when someone is just lying in wait I guess :)

As for the ziptieing.. I stopped doing that unless completely safe a long time ago. Got burned far too many times taking the time to secure, it kinda pulls you off your focus.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Man throw some dubstep and camera wobble in there and it'll be 10/10!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

edited April 2016
    A great round well recorded. The extract sucked, but you were doing it all alone!

______

Not securing is always the right call, more kills for you in the end.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    Good round and pretty good knowledge of your surroundings. when in such a bad team or in this case on the worse side of the balance, you have to be the one always focusing on the main objective. If you lose the sight on it for a couple of secs it might be enough to that happen. However, IMO you played really well in this round and deserve credit for being always on the non stacked side - it's only making you a better player. Looking to see more :)

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 351Player
    Gets my like with a "wow" emotion attached to it! Cool.
    Oh well.
    edited April 2016
    FunPolice wrote: »
    Man throw some dubstep and camera wobble in there and it'll be 10/10!

I suppose I could have made an all butchered up, kills only montage.. with cool music in beat synchronicity with kills, heck I'd have had more than enough footage with the 44 kills in that match.. but not only would that take time, WMM aint the best for such a task, I struggled with what you seen here tbh :lol: .. Mostly I guess I wanted people to see and hear what I did and show some of the reasoning for my actions. So using "frag video" as a title was probably the wrong choice of words, Doba was right :smiley:

If I do another it will surely be a Shotgun montage I have been wanting to make for AGES and I've been sitting on videos from some real glory days, mainly just to show some of the absolute luck you can have with it and also why some people may feel it's OP, all edited with non-copyright audio :)

Thanks guys.

44 kills are enough? Cmon, my last montage had 60 syncs in it, you can do better :p
    So does my 1 hour video with only sniper <.<

edited April 2016
    You have a YouTube channel? Guess I should go and check it out then..

Guess I was a little excessive with it considering my Montage is only 3:48.. Oh well..
    In this case 44 kills was not enough, but he did more than his job on this one ;)