Stats doesn't update

truonetruone Posts: 31Player
Since last night my stats won't update. Stats like total XP, individual kills for any weapon etc. Any suggestions?

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,278Player
    Are the stats updating on your profile correctly? https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/truone/career-stats
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• |fte|BUZZ.liteBeer|fte|BUZZ.liteBeer Posts: 16Player
    I've checked for myself for i'm having the same issue. ive been stuck on 7 kills with the M16 for like, 8 weeks lol
  • truonetruone Posts: 31Player
    FunPolice wrote: »
    Are the stats updating on your profile correctly? https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/truone/career-stats

Nope
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    I've checked for myself for i'm having the same issue. ive been stuck on 7 kills with the M16 for like, 8 weeks lol

Game doesn't like you...
  • ZeroguageZeroguage Posts: 1Player
    Having the same issue here too. Rank isnt going up. havent checked my weapon kills yet though
    Zeroguage wrote: »
    Having the same issue here too. Rank isnt going up. havent checked my weapon kills yet though

Please check your kills.
  • SG1][Teal'cSG1][Teal'c Posts: 76Player
    edited March 2016
    Try this:
    Delete the "America's Army Proving Grounds" folder within:
    C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\
    Verify your game cache:
    right click on AAPG in Steam library/Properties -> Local Files Tab -> Verify integrity of game cache...
    After all is done, first join an official server.

If you like to keep your graphic settings, keybinds and stuff, first copy your "Config" folder within:
    C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\
    to somewhere else, and then copy it afterwards back in there.

I had this bug too, and this solved it for me :-)

EDIT: I got a weird opposite of a bug. I never play M4A1 (got 1 kill) because I prefer the M16A4 if I can't pick my big love M249.
    I continuously complete the M4A1 Novice1 challenge when nearby! allies kill other people, this is weapon independent (works even with M67 Frag). Only once a match of course, and it resets on disconnect/map change. This must be a client sided HUD/Achievement bug. It also doesn't appear on the first kill they made, it seems pretty randomly, though there is the possibility so it's always the 14th kill (because I got 1 of 15) a !nearby! ally does.
    "SG1 wrote:
    [Teal'c;37083"]Try this:
    Delete the "America's Army Proving Grounds" folder within:
    C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\
    Verify your game cache:
    right click on AAPG in Steam library/Properties -> Local Files Tab -> Verify integrity of game cache...
    After all is done, first join an official server.

If you like to keep your graphic settings, keybinds and stuff, first copy your "Config" folder within:
    C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\
    to somewhere else, and then copy it afterwards back in there.

I had this bug too, and this solved it for me :-)

EDIT: I got a weird opposite of a bug. I never play M4A1 (got 1 kill) because I prefer the M16A4 if I can't pick my big love M249.
    I continuously complete the M4A1 Novice1 challenge when nearby! allies kill other people, this is weapon independent (works even with M67 Frag). Only once a match of course, and it resets on disconnect/map change. This must be a client sided HUD/Achievement bug. It also doesn't appear on the first kill they made, it seems pretty randomly, though there is the possibility so it's always the 14th kill (because I got 1 of 15) a !nearby! ally does.

Will try to do this. I have a new problem now though. My stats web page doesn't show any info at all under the Challenges tab. It's just blank.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,077Moderator
    truone wrote: »
    Will try to do this. I have a new problem now though. My stats web page doesn't show any info at all under the Challenges tab. It's just blank.

Its know, at least to some, i'll forward it to someone that can fix it tho.
    ss_4_frankof.png
    After removing the folder in My Documents and verifying game files it looks like my stats are back. By my Challenges page is still blank. Any ideas?
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    My stats were acting funny earlier...They didn't seem to count. I also have the blank challenge page. It seems everyone does.
    My stats were acting funny earlier...They didn't seem to count. I also have the blank challenge page. It seems everyone does.

My Challenges are back now. Maybe it was/is global problem.
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    edited March 2016
    My In Game Weapon Challenge for M249 SAW:
    Kills: 1000/1000
    Hawkeye: 35/35
    Golden Hawkeye: 1/1

But the Challenge in the web site says:
    Kills: 454/1000
    Hawkeye: 45
    Golden Hawkeye: 0/1

I got the 'Elite' for SAW but still miss the SUSAT sight
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    My In Game Weapon Challenge for M249 SAW:
    Kills: 1000/1000
    Hawkeye: 35/35
    Golden Hawkeye: 1/1

But the Challenge in the web site says:
    Kills: 454/1000
    Hawkeye: 45
    Golden Hawkeye: 0/1

I got the 'Elite' for SAW but still miss the SUSAT sight

You don't get the SUSAT sight for any of SAW challenges. You will have it once you complete M16 veteran challenge.
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    Ok, thanks.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.

Yep, back for me, too...Some of my stats from last night are still eaten, though. :o

Yep, back for me, too...Some of my stats from last night are still eaten, though. :o

No worries, I took them ;)
    edited March 2016
    No worries, I took them ;)
    So that's where they went. :p

Ugh, happened again...This is ticking me off. My challenge stats keep getting eaten.
    I've heard of other people having this problem, too...Any intel?
    I've heard of other people having this problem, too...Any intel?

My stats seem to update now, but not in-game. In other words I don't see any kills in progress bar unless I exit the game and then start it again.