Brand New Montage Video!

Hey everyone just letting you know that I just posted a new America's Army Proving Grounds Montage video on my channel, feel free to check it out! I thought it turned out pretty well, let me know what you think.

-Pewkins

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Good stuff, loved the end.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    Like. Cool editing.
    Oh well.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Very nice!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    im jelly of your editing skillz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Wow! Very nice! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    im jelly of your editing skillz
    Don't be, just look at my first montage, it sucked. Anyone can be a good editor with prictice.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    What did you use to edit it?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    I may or may not have cried a little over how good the gameplay and editing in this was.
  • null
    :D
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    Waiting for colts to call him out on that recoil, but he won't because it's not rokis.

I would however like the rendering settings you used to make it so crisp and program.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 348Beta Tester

Very nice, all around. Editing, mixed camera angles and music score all worked.
    On a side note, It’s hard to believe the number of times you got the drop on the NME. I can not understand how you were able to come up the stairs (not once but several times) and get the drop on them, (see image) and not one of ‘em was covering the stairs. No teamwork at play there!
    3%20from%20stairs_zpszoahg1bq.jpg
    015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Duke_Audi wrote: »
    Very nice, all around. Editing, mixed camera angles and music score all worked.
    On a side note, It’s hard to believe the number of times you got the drop on the NME. I can not understand how you were able to come up the stairs (not once but several times) and get the drop on them, (see image) and not one of ‘em was covering the stairs. No teamwork at play there!
    3%20from%20stairs_zpszoahg1bq.jpg

You misspelled headsets.
  • iNv|roKis wrote: »
    Waiting for colts to call him out on that recoil, but he won't because it's not rokis.

I would however like the rendering settings you used to make it so crisp and program.

My render settings are: file type = h.264, 1920-1080 - 24 fps, bit rate = 60.
    And as for the recoil . . . is it really that difficult for people to understand that when you've been playing for over a year, recoil control just comes naturally. haha
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    You forgot to mention programs used, stop hiding programs like you hide dem paid skills yo :anguished:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    Nice job pewpew
  • =Ares==Ares= Posts: 1Player
    Is he actually hacking?!
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    Is he actually hacking?!
    That wallbang? No, he know the map very well and are listening.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    24fps???? and 60 bit rate? I think you need to show me a screenshot plus the program
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • -[U|S|A]-Bunny_Hopper{MEGA}-[U|S|A]-Bunny_Hopper{MEGA} Posts: 87Player
    edited March 2016
    nice vid :D

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    iNv|roKis wrote: »

O.o
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.