Eagle-eye

Hi all,

Yet another problem with the achievements.
I have tried on multiple different servers and maps.
Redline in the train tunnel from top stairs to far bottom pillars (Always Eagle-eye's) won't register.
Top stairs to top stairs (same as above) Won't register.

Bridge:
Spam shot the left cat from the middle stairs on single shot, shoot once and kill (get on-point) but no eagle eye.
As a sniper this always worked for eagle eyes and now can't get 1.

Inner hospital from far corner in garden to lobby desk always registered, now we go far garden to back corner @ dark room.. no eagle-eye's

The other achievements seem to be working "ish" with the per gun issue so 2 hawkeyes in a round with different guns etc.
Guidon guardian finally worked now for me \o/ yay
don't care for the others just want to finish these gun achievements now

Please any help on this issue would be awesome.
I can still try and see if it works on the "Official U.S. Europe server(s)" which i doubt would make any difference tbh.

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 551Beta Tester
    Are you sure you are getting headshots?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • =(TGF)=[-Rush-]=(TGF)=[-Rush-] Posts: 19Player
    edited March 2016
    A single shot (31/4 and 30/4 left after 1 shot M16) = headshot kill m16
    anything other than a headshot the person survives and can medic himself as far as i know that is
    (The rest of the team ran on the middle of the bridge no-one up in tower, and no one on the stairs either)

Another test was with a few friends from the clan.
    Choke 1 player to make sure 0 shots are fired and to get on-point out of the way.
    Shoot down the middle of the bridge, the player i'm shooting is barely visible(over 60m's) and 100% HP.
    1 shot kill (Headshot) and still no eagle-eye
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We're working on this one, it was reported to us last week and we think we've managed to track down what's going on.

Hopefully have it fixed soon!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• $heck!ey.cze$heck!ey.cze Posts: 6Player
    The Challenge coin does not Hawkeyes, Dead Eyes, etc. Today I collected these coins. I have not been credited for the Challenge. What's happening? Sorry for bad leanguage) :) i very little speak english.
    On the Pistol M1911 i had 1 Hawkeye left to complete the challenge.
    I didn't get the credit for the completion and the hawkeye was stuck on 2/3.
    After mapswitch my gun was next level and the achievement was updated to next level.
    Ok, I'm starting to get ticked off with this weapon challenge.
    Last night I got 3 more eagle-eyes on bridge.
    The "Eagle-Eye M16" challenge coin popped up so i'm sure there real eagle eyes.
    Of those 3, 1!!!!!! counted.
    Today on bridge once again, 4 eagle eyes. same story and 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! counted.
    Fix this for pete's sake i'd like to move on through this m16 challenge once and for all......
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,018Moderator
    You can only have one challenge per round counted towards the challenges.
    There are some oddity's with progress display tho.
    ss_4_frankof.png
    edited March 2016
    I Know it's one per round.
    I'm talking about over a full match not counting the double eagles that get displayed (2 per round).
    The display bug progress bar etc. "Takes time to register"....
    It's been over 24hours from last nights 3.... 1 counted within the match being played still (after match end, the 1 was added ingame progress bar and on AA Site in Challenges.)
    I just re-checked the site challenges and they still aren't counting/counted.....

[On a side-note :-1: My M4 weapon challenge is still bugged on 1000/1000 21/21 1/1 full progress bar might this have something to do with it?)
    Ok, Quick update.
    I have tried eagle eyes (once per round) with All different scopes.
    Both classes (Rifleman and Marksman(it's marksman i know but i had to try right?))
    All possibilities, all have failed to register in both game and website.
    I have totalled over 20 eagle-eyes extra now and still stuck on 4/20.
    Seriously need help now. pls.
  • ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    I was playing m16 (rifleman) for a while just to get all the skins. I also got stuck at eagle-eye achievement and eventually scrapped the challenges for this rifle altogether.

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com
  • $heck!ey.cze$heck!ey.cze Posts: 6Player
    M24 Challenge again dont correct working.. I have totalled over 25 eagle-eyes or Hawkeys extra now and still stuck on 4/10 and 7/10.. Pls help..
    the dual "eyes" challenge is a bit special, its working(mostly) but the progress wont be displayed until you complete either hawkeye or eagle eye.
    The m24 is one of the toughest to judge if you got a+60m hs as a hit anywhere on the upper body is a kill.

With that said, there might be issues that i have failed to recreate.
    ss_4_frankof.png
    edited March 2016
    The m24 challenge won't be hard since the eagle-eyes are fixed.(?)
    You still see the challenge coins pop after a headshot (p.s. These do count on m24)
    The problem is that they are not registering...
    The coins pop-up ("hooah" :proud: ) but won't register with ingame achieve or in challenges on the site either.
    If you are talking about your current M24 challenge, you have already filled the criteria, just get the 66 kills you are missing and start working on the Elite challenge.

Its a bit misleading, the actual challenge is to get 20 hawkeyes or 20 dead eyes, witch ever comes first.
    ss_4_frankof.png
    edited March 2016
    No frank i'm talking about my eagle eyes in the main post.
    Someone else posted the M24 in here and you answered them.

Quoting you:
    frankof wrote: »
    "The m24 is one of the toughest to judge if you got a+60m hs as a hit anywhere on the upper body is a kill.

With that said, there might be issues that i have failed to recreate."

That's what I answered on regarding the eagles on M24 challenge.
    I know i'm missing kills.

My eagles on M16 are still bugged.
    I've tried all variations on the m16 to no avail.
    All are eagle-eye's and won't count.
    edited March 2016
    No frank i'm talking about my eagle eyes in the main post.
    Someone else posted the M24 in here and you answered them.

Quoting you:
    frankof wrote: »
    "The m24 is one of the toughest to judge if you got a+60m hs as a hit anywhere on the upper body is a kill.

With that said, there might be issues that i have failed to recreate."

That's what I answered on regarding the eagles on M24 challenge.
    I know i'm missing kills.

My eagles on M16 are still bugged.
    I've tried all variations on the m16 to no avail.
    All are eagle-eye's and won't count.
    Ah, ok sorry.
    if i remember correctly, im on the expert challenge on the M16, ill do that to morrow and see what happens.
    (i hate spending hours on bridge :D )

Edit: it was Elite, but i'll do it anyway, it just takes a little longer :D
    ss_4_frankof.png
    Ok, so i did the M16 Elite challenge this morning, and with the tools i have access to, it all worked as expected.

But, i didn't do it on the version you play on, so there might be issues there, but as it works in the version i used, any issues seems to be fixed.
    Logically it should be there with the next game update.
    ss_4_frankof.png
    Ok people,

Quick update on the eagle-eye issue...

As you know I had collected many that wouldn't count on Bridge server.(Server had multiple sniper slots etc.. maybe this had something to do with it? i don't know... all the other achievements counted except these...)

As chance would have it. The main server (Where I usually play bridge) was full so I moved to their second server.
    Here the weapon slots are locked on the base values.
    10/2/2/1

I Just played to have some fun and got a few more eagle's on the m16 challenge.
    Here these DID count.(ONLY Via challenges on the site. if I left match before end. they didn't count.) after match end (complete the match!) they counted.

It seems to work yes, only on "altered"? servers it seems they won't work(count).
    Maybe this info helps on fixing the issue so it works on all servers again as they always have and like all other challenges do count towards the challenges......
    (Possibly the same problem with the M24 challenge bugging?)
  • CollateralDMGCollateralDMG Posts: 4Player
    Hotfix Notes (10 MAR 2016)
    •Eagle Eye correctly requires a single long distance head shot

Let me say: "NO" it does NOT. Fix it please and don t post wrong Hotfixes.