Stat's doubling?

Comments

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    I don't see any changes in stats so far.. more and more are messed up already. Back Up would also reset to the last back up state, which would cost at least a short period of stats loss.

I dont recall this thing happening on tracker back in AA2 (at least until 2008/09)
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We've found the cause, a few community servers were having some issues with the database. Everyone who played on those specific servers got the issue. Everything should be fine now, we're double checking everything today.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    Everything is fine guys, just look at your stats and say: "Those 50k kills I got in a day will be remembered for ever now".

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • thek!ngthek!ng Posts: 14Player
    Haha oh dear, please no! KDR ruined :pensive:
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    It doesn't bother me. I just play the game and drink some coffee. What are stats anyway?
    googley avatar aapg

No but seriously, whats being done to rectify the statistics?
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Last time it happened people had no chioce but stick with the inflated stats.. or email them to have them wiped completely clean.. in essence purging your account back to E-1.

I kinda would hope that they learned from that mistake and now somehow periodically backup the player stats, so things like this can be rolled back if necessary, even if it means it has to be done on a case by case basis.. without the whole like it or lump it thing from last time, I mean.. it's just not reliable nor very wise to have any sort of database that cant be manipulated right?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    I vote for a stat reset for all. Imagine all the fun we will have in here after that :) (if it doesn't get policed..)
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    But, but.. All my progress? :( Nooooooooo..
    I am also for complete reset instead of some having wonky stats.
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    edited February 2016
    Rage quits after 700 hours dedicated to the game.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited February 2016
    Meanwhile Dem@n sitting at home laughing his a$$ off.
  • -Turrican--Turrican- Posts: 55Player
    I lately seem to join a lot of servers whose stats aren't transmitting at all. One of the being FRA 12.
    couple players mentioned that today on our server as well..
  • aPx.SICARI0aPx.SICARI0 Posts: 3Player
    My stats got switched with some guy named Soldier^..i guess since we're both soldier on here. He got my 3.4 and I got his 2.2 KDR lmao
  • Wtf].Naura360Wtf].Naura360 Posts: 7Player
    Your regulations change nothing for me. Always the same problem.

Cordially,
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    My M4 Elite challenge yesterday ingame was 949/1000 kills....After I swapped the server, 936 and every minute I got one more (and I had no kills), at 939 I closed the game. And today my stats page show 933/1000.....
  • Wtf].Naura360Wtf].Naura360 Posts: 7Player
    edited March 2016
    Thus it died for the statistics? Because no answers to my request in support for more than a week. And Thus I hesitate to recreate an account but if statistics bug of return no interest....

Edit : Or put back to just zero my statistics but not the rank.

ps : Bad english.
  • ModtoolsModtools Posts: 282Player
    :-D stats
    i love the word but it means nothing