Experts Easily Get High XP

13»

Comments

• SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Same unless the match already started. Always pick the loosing team then if possible. Never even checked w/l ratio, don't care about points either.

Same, I don't do that only when I'm with someone on ts or if I don't like someone in the other team
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Oh yeah true, I like playing in the same team as the people I'm in TS with. History has proven it'll occasionally result in threads about me and Son teamstacking :trollface:
  • ArtlessArtless Posts: 9Player
    It's not about being "afraid to lose" or whatever. I don't mind playing against good players, as the matter of fact I'd rather get beaten than steamroll some noobs - that way I can learn something. But if I have to choose between team stacking and watching my team stand in the open, bump into walls, and spam LMB when their crosshair is 3m off target while ignoring all voice comms...

It's just impossible to play on a team like that and enjoy the game. It's frustrating, and quite possibly a contributing factor to team stacking. People just don't want to play with these players.

Of course I realize that not everyone can be really good. I'm not asking anyone to. But there's a basic "don't play like an idiot" level that anyone could achieve if they'd just try. Instead, you see CPLs and SGTs with 150+ hours of game time, getting demolished match after match. They never reflect on what they did, how they got killed, and figure out what they could have done to win that encounter. Why would I want to have them on my team?
    tApJpyS.png
  • Lone_GunmanLone_Gunman Posts: 47Player
    At the end of the day it is a community issue. You can break down pub match players into two groups, veterans and noobs. It is the reponsability of the veteran players to evenly disperse between the two teams so the match is competitive. If a match becomes clearly one sided some of the vets from the winning side should try to switch to the losing side.

This is a rule we should all live by and follow. We have a small community right now and with the lack of advertising for aapg, attrition, will make it even smaller SOON...

Remember this is pub not comp...... keep the matchs fun guys.
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    It takes a few guys that do communicate frequently and efficiently (not too much noise or such) on Voip, eventually on their Ts, to make quite a difference. Just aside of em being new to the game or "veterans" with over 3000+ hours played in-game.
    Derob6.jpg
  • ]B4n4nA[JoG@ry]B4n4nA[JoG@ry Posts: 220Player
    lol I seen team mates walking backwards in to Main Choke at beginning of match last week on more than one occasion. Would love to see a Compilation Video of fails and crazy noob stuff like this being made but wouldn't want anyone to leave because of it lol. I been that noob who after being asked to shoot out window on inner for Dark Room rush head shots the guy trying to get through window :blush:
    So I always try keep that in mind but if you have a whole team of morons who rush choke while walking backwards it can be frustrating :wink: I know the feeling :neutral:
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    33kbvit.jpg

I love it! bad for match/round W/L though.

What's up with that? I usually see about 3 or 4 guys on each team with 20 kills?
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited March 2016
    Gotta be careful whats said, this thread already seen mass post removals.. I shouldnt have posted the image.

Basically it was just to show rank differences in line with the topic and in reply to some of the posts in the thread, nothing to do with kills or outcomes.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited March 2016
    I've noticed that we all seem to be getting a little uptight and personal. Back on topic... I have noticed lower scores over several months but that could be because of more players going to good private servers and no shenanigans. ;)

GG.
    googley avatar aapg

edited March 2016
    Without "naming and shaming" anyone, I can say that the screenshot is taken on one of the most frequently populated Inner servers. Which by itself is one funny thing overall. I would like to talk about the server admins habits, but previous messages about that were deleted without notice, so I can't.
    Derob6.jpg
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Oh sweet, I feel better now.. Just a little but better.. :trollface:
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Oh sweet, I feel better now.. Just a little but better.. :trollface:
    I can see that nice expression of satisfaction on your face from here :p
    Derob6.jpg