• ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    edited February 2016
    accidentally quote my post

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Gotta get those sweet chokes doe.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited February 2016
    IMO its easier to get a higher fragrate if ure in the worse team, u see more enemies then ^^

Takes someone to actually know what they are talking about to say this :smiley:
    iNv|eKComm wrote: »
    Back in the day we learned to play better. Then the teams weren't stacked no more.

Golden stuff you 2
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Yato^Yato^ Posts: 103Player
    Who cares, the game is still garbage.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I don't know how you are going to prevent team stacking unless you get on a Private server that mixes it up. One trick is to give your worst player the M24 sniper. At least he will get some kills instead of none.
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    33kbvit.jpg

I love it! bad for match/round W/L though.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    33kbvit.jpg

oh look inner hosptial.
    edited February 2016
    33kbvit.jpg

Wow the team is real! Not your on a team that's on assault. On a heavily defensive sided map. Of course the defense team is going to win more rounds. Look at the kills - deaths it seems rather fair as well. You put to competitive teams of similar skill level and the defense team is going to win every time.
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    I don't know how you are going to prevent team stacking unless you get on a Private server that mixes it up. One trick is to give your worst player the M24 sniper. At least he will get some kills instead of none.

Yeah keep spreading your false feedback. I see E-1 and PV2 that can't even get a shot to hit with an M4 at a distance and you think they are some how going to be able to accurately aim with the sniper. Please create a video of you playing with the M24 sniper for one full match would love to see just how OP it is for you since you claim its OP.

edited February 2016
    I'm more highlighting the magnetism of higher ranked players joining the same team, I just didn't take a before/after. It was actually a good game! I do enjoy a challenge, even if its only in pubs.

• -VI-#Sunvon.--VI-#Sunvon.- Posts: 47Player
    bIacPFJ.jpg

I played vs a stack and in my team were only pvts, after half of match everyone quitted and did a team stack in my team rofl
    bIacPFJ.jpg

I played vs a stack and in my team were only pvts, after half of match everyone quitted and did a team stack in my team rofl

Usually how it goes. Ive come in join a side everyone joins the teams side with the players that last won...my team ends up winning very next match everybody stacking my side. It's funny.

The funniest part about it is that it's usually pubbers joining the winning team or stacking, comp players usually just make the team they join win regardless of which team it is. Pointless discussion though as no side of the story can be proven and there will always be bad and good examples for both sides. Just my personal experience.
    I was thinking we should just start to post up some good examples of teamstacks, (I just did mine on the fly) rather than just talk about it, see it in the flesh.. but I do agree it's a pointless discussion. Everytime it comes up nothing happens, just a bunch of folk have a moan about it, but then still play and suffer the potential of it happening again and again, regardless.

I see it two ways, you either hate it because you don't like to lose (which is fair enough) or you generally don't mind it for the extra challenge. Either or.. your still playing :)

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,055Moderator
    teamstacking is a non issue, its not "fixable", players tend to play withe friends, friends tend to know each other and play as a "team", ergo, they will mostly beat a team of "randoms"
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    frankof wrote: »
    teamstacking is a non issue, its not "fixable", players tend to play withe friends, friends tend to know each other and play as a "team", ergo, they will mostly beat a team of "randoms"

Dynamic team balancing that keeps clan tags together etc has certainly been done before in other titles, it's just work. It's also harder to do within the constraints of AAPG's format -- players generally aren't fond of an algorithm moving everybody around in the middle of a match to balance things.
    Since teambalancing algorithm is brought up, I think it's really bad with the random thing now. It used to be who joins first, chooses first, I got moved at the start of a match like 3 times already in my 100 or so hours and I'm usually one of the first players on the map. Had this happening 2 or 3 days ago when I played some public. Basically my team winning easily so I joined the opposite team on the next map, got moved before first round, same story. As a bonus people who saw it might think badly of me now. I know it's fair to not reward players with a faster pc but it's really annoying if you are used to the old algorithm.
  • heres my opinion

the problem with "team stacking" in not with the team but with the player

1 or 2 good or really good (comp) players can stack any side of almost any map

this is because there are so many "new players" and the skills are so massive in gap between new-decent-really good-pro players

i dont think there can be any algorithm or way to fix team stacking because, a good or really good player could always make a "nub account" and bypass w/e measure involved.

to prevent teamstacking its always up to the players themselves to "even" out the teams, if your on a team thats is 6-0 and you consider yourself a good player, change to the other team, and find out how good you really are.

my 2 cents <3

• iNv|revert-iNv|revert- Posts: 96Player
    One day people will realize K/D means nothing.. My K/D is garbage, it in no way reflects my actual skill.
    As for the ranks/levels.. That doesn't mean the player is good, it just means they have time into the game, I've seen plenty of high ranked players be really bad.. its life. Team stacking is something everyone will have to get use to, its going to happen, nothing you can do about it unfortunately.
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Since teambalancing algorithm is brought up, I think it's really bad with the random thing now. It used to be who joins first, chooses first, I got moved at the start of a match like 3 times already in my 100 or so hours and I'm usually one of the first players on the map. Had this happening 2 or 3 days ago when I played some public. Basically my team winning easily so I joined the opposite team on the next map, got moved before first round, same story. As a bonus people who saw it might think badly of me now. I know it's fair to not reward players with a faster pc but it's really annoying if you are used to the old algorithm.

Yeah it no longer goes by who is in the server longest. Seems to go bye who was on the team longest or its bug I don't know.

• iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    How do you die so much revert?
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place