Experts Easily Get High XP

I have noticed that when teams are stacked it can be a real slaughterfest and the stackers get really easy and high amounts of XP fast!

Just an observation.

Until the system is changed I recommend Noobs to join with the higher experienced players so as to avoid unfairly balanced teams.

Comments

• TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    Or camp and wait for the experienced rushers... ;)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Until the system is changed?.. you expect the losing team to get free points or something.. you think team stacking is preventable?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    When your playing, getting drilled round after round, then a player joins the server (the teams are even numbers) and the dudes always choose the winning team, further imbalancing the teams..

Love them kind of people, real skillful and sporting I feel :lol:

It was about time we got another teamstacking thread! I was starting to to worry that people might have sorted it out for themselves.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Until the system is changed?.. you expect the losing team to get free points or something.. you think team stacking is preventable?

actually team stacking is easily preventable . everyone just hold off joining a team when they see it stacking till the first round starts and let even balance do the rest :open_mouth:
    When your playing, getting drilled round after round, then a player joins the server (the teams are even numbers) and the dudes always choose the winning team, further imbalancing the teams..

Yeah i love these players to and what makes it worse is they are usually a good player themselves worried about being beaten by other good players ," its all about the frag rate man" , lol the way i said that in my head i made myself laugh
    -Flops- wrote: »

Yeah i love these players to and what makes it worse is they are usually a good player themselves worried about being beaten by other good players ," its all about the frag rate man" , lol the way i said that in my head i made myself laugh

"its all about the frag rate man"

I read it like this guy would speak it..

16298760926399952552.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

infact any sentence any one ever posts with 'man' at the end, pretty much :lol:

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    No teamstacking threads without animatics sketcher, sry guys but this is closed.

Man, I wish I was a mod :trollface:
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    @Flops. .. actually team stacking isn't preventable because it don't matter what tram I join it's automatically stacked

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    edited February 2016
    @Flops. .. actually team stacking isn't preventable because it don't matter what tram I join it's automatically stacked

Thumbs-Up.png~c200

Good one :lol:

• -VI-#Sunvon.--VI-#Sunvon.- Posts: 47Player
    IMO its easier to get a higher fragrate if ure in the worse team, u see more enemies then ^^

He must mean the other team is stacked and the team he joins is handistacked
    -Flops- wrote: »

"its all about the frag rate man"

I read it like this guy would speak it..

16298760926399952552.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

infact any sentence any one ever posts with 'man' at the end, pretty much :lol:

Yes i said it pretty much the same way lol

• ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    change title to stackers can stack. Expertise nothing has to do with getting xp fast. Par up with another great player and fight out a stacked team in their own server and you will see what happens. Maybe you wont wonder anymore why so many people get banned here.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • T.AshbyT.Ashby Posts: 22Player
    edited February 2016
    This topic is right on. I constantly see servers where the teams are so out of whack it's hilarious, as if there's some rule that when you rank up to sergeant you all have to join the same team. And it's not an accident either. It's usually all of the sergeants joining the same team at the beginning, and good players who join later and can't get over leave, because, well, getting [TOS Violation] kinda sucks. And most noobs will just stay for it. What ends up happening is sergeants end up getting all kinds of points, etc. Some of them don't even pretend they don't know what they're doing either. It's completely deliberate and I see it every single day.
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    Back in the day we learned to play better. Then the teams weren't stacked no more.
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,574Player
    I ALL-WAYS choose AUTO-PICK. I don't know what others choose because I can't see it.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    All that matters is winning. Didn't you know that? :D
  • SumTingWong?SumTingWong? Posts: 79Player
    No mather which people are on i always pick Alpha. I like the idea of attacking first and then the easy part
    2n8rncy.png
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Same unless the match already started. Always pick the loosing team then if possible. Never even checked w/l ratio, don't care about points either.
  • ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    No mather which people are on i always pick Alpha. I like the idea of attacking first and then the easy part

Stop lieing man, you are always chosing the oposing team when playing against me... maybe that's why you lose so much :D

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.