roKis Montage #1

2»

Comments

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,152Player
    I don't understand why paintball mode is still even in this game.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    I never used that in the open beta, but I kinda have to use it now if I wanna see where I'm shooting....

AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    I think every pro CS player plays on potato gfx for the same exact reason. It's less intensive to look at. [TOS Violation], some players still use the potato gfx AND play at 800x600. It looks like techmo bowl.
  • iNv|revert-iNv|revert- Posts: 96Player
    everyone acting like playing with potato graphics is cheese or an advantage lol.. did you not watch the montage? the only advantage I see is getting better FPS.. and if that is cheating, THEN [TOS Violation] near everyone cheats. sad community we have here, enough said.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,152Player
    i9.revert- wrote: »
    everyone acting like playing with potato graphics is cheese or an advantage lol.. did you not watch the montage? the only advantage I see is getting better FPS.. and if that is cheating, THEN [TOS Violation] near everyone cheats. sad community we have here, enough said.

I think it's just funny to make fun of. His graphics are so bad, that it makes Wolfenstein 3D look cutting edge.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • iNv|revert-iNv|revert- Posts: 96Player
    Is clear that you don't know what you are talking about, or you know and don't care.

Remember SF Village?, with a low res ini you weren't able to see the explosion marks on the floor/walls, ergo MUCH clear to distinguish enemies, or are you going to deny this too?

I know exactly what I'm talking about, I have that INI, I tested it, didn't like it, i found no advantage with his INI lol ( if you want to go the FPS advantage.. then anyone with a high end PC is cheating or at an advantage right? ) everyone just likes to cry and make excuses for being bested in this game. Also, this isn't AA2.. in AA2 i would turn and look down to the left or right to see further in the fog.. is that a cheat to?
    iNv|roKis wrote: »
    Too much detail makes it harder to detect enemies. Much easier to detect movements with less detail.

Enough.

I guess my vision is just A1 then.. Because I have zero problems with that
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 767Player
    I get bested so often that I will play minecraft on aapg.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    edited February 2016
    Keep it within the rules of the forums folks.
    You may not discuss nor link to cheats, hacks, malicious programs, drugs, or illegal activities

You may not post for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

You may not make non-constructive posts, or create threads on non-constructive topics

http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/3/forums-rules
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    At least you live up to your name?

Anyways nice video rokis, love the spray transfer @ 2:45
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • |FOX|kozini.pl|FOX|kozini.pl Posts: 87Player
    No matteer what your graphic looks like i will still say stay there at the end...lol
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

I think it's just funny to make fun of. His graphics are so bad, that it makes Wolfenstein 3D look cutting edge.

that was a good game tho
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • @rokis i play the same way for the same purpose, great vid/gameplay
    i understand what people are saying it looks so bad visually with low graphics XD

dat drop nade though, made my day lol