roKis Montage #1

Quick edit of my latest kills.
Come at me Dragon!
Thanks to the i9 team for being such a customer.

1080p
60fps

Kills and more kills
www.team-invaders.com

Music: Lift Me Up (feat. Nico & Vinz, Ladysmith Black Mambazo)

Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.

Comments

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    That was a long minute or two. Good stuff, especially that last kill on xtr.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Would you send me your configs? I've never personally messed with the game set so low, I'd like to do some testing with it.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    HELP THE KIDS WITH CRAPPY COMPUTERS ROKIS!! BE THEIR SAVIOR!
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    That kill at the end...Wow. :D
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited February 2016
    Loads of people are pressing me for the ini. I'll dump it on a paste bin sometime i get a chance. I won't make a thread or post a reply with it because the hippies will start crying foul. If you decide any changes at all is illegal feel free to patch it. I just make my stuff potato because it's easy on the eyes.

@crushmater I sorta knew he was there because of one clunk on the metal before I killed krux. Just didn't think he was holding that angle still. Made a great video though.
    At least no one can say I am using walls eh? I am just wallbanger master. First kill was on 3rdID. I was surprised on that wallbang as well.
  • iNv|revert-iNv|revert- Posts: 96Player
    edited February 2016
    iNv|roKis wrote: »
    Thanks to the i9 team for being such a customer.

Dont make me pull out the clutch ace ;) haha good vid though

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited February 2016
    Loads of people are pressing me for the ini..

For real? Loads of other people want the game to look like that too? I mean, what does it take to have a need to do that to the game? I'm sure most people would blame it on neccssity from having to try and play it on a bad PC.. so, whats your excuse? you be playing on a Dell Dimension 3000? or you just don't care for visual fidelity?

No offense, or nothing against your skillz or your preference but I think it would be a much nicer video "IMO" if the game looked normal whilst you did all that, devs might have even used it on Facebook :lol:

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited February 2016
    Too much detail makes it harder to detect enemies. Much easier to detect movements with less detail. This goes back to my Delta Force Land Warrior days.. So it's worth the potato. I don't play the game for eye candy, I play to make you look bad. Only thing I find it annoying is that there is a lot of warping that goes on because of it. Specially leaning and trying to make small adjustments, or strafing left and right while sighted. it starts to jump you to one side more than the other.

Well we have our own facebook too :P facebook.com/invadersaa
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    WhaT's recoil?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    Game looks like doo doo. Nice video though.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • underwareunderware Posts: 23Player
    I needs me a laZer gun
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    TBH, I rather not play a game if I can't see it in all its glory.
    God you guys are such debbie downers with the graphics thing...if we had CLIENT SIDE DEMO i could just turn the graphics up jsut for frag videos...cough DEVS
    Well MY reasoning to play with low gfx setting is to keep my fps at or above 120fps constant. Otherwise there's no point in having a high refresh rate monitor.
  • ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    Too much detail makes it harder to detect enemies. Much easier to detect movements with less detail. This goes back to my Delta Force Land Warrior days.. So it's worth the potato. I don't play the game for eye candy, I play to make you look bad. Only thing I find it annoying is that there is a lot of warping that goes on because of it. Specially leaning and trying to make small adjustments, or strafing left and right while sighted. it starts to jump you to one side more than the other.

Well we have our own facebook too :P facebook.com/invadersaa

Your old eyes can't keep up? also, make us look bad with a bit of cheese? Yummy man, the pro tips here.
    48090969.jpg

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
    Don't take the words to heart porkchop.
    potato = better visual identification. That's all. It helps me play better, not saying it helps you.
    I think arkeiro doesn't know why cheese means. Good attempt though.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Edits for performance and edits for the sake of making the player model stand out more aren't the same. Past tweaks, like shifting the color saturations to make players 'glow' relative to everything else, were definitely exploitative.
    Do you see my players glowing or something?
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited February 2016
    I think Nintendo had better graphics than the way you play :smiley: .

Your graphics look so bad, I thought I was watching a video of Goldeneye 64.

You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!