Reminder to Fear

13»

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    It was certainly a weird episode imo, I could swear there were not that many people living in that town but seemingly a tonne of them were slaughtered and got all hacked up and why were most of them calm 'whilst' being raided by that group? like that young girl who went to carl just strolled into the house unfazed by the killings happening around her.. And why on earth didn’t the raiders go to where the new doctor and that 'fake savior guy' Eugene were? they were immune to harm?

it all seemed a little mish mash, out of sync and for lack of a better term, badly written/acted, sure the effects and action were pretty good and its nice to see Carol kicking some butt.. Btw.. Did anyone notice that one dude, who after his group got all whacked up by that new guy Morgans staff skillz , picked up a gun on his way out and didn’t bother to shoot him in the face with it? like what?? he had just been told to leave as his group has no guns and the people defending the village do, but then picks one up and then still runs off without harming the dude? Cmon man, he even gave chase.

I like the show, love it really as there's not an awful lot of decent TV shows around, especially here in UK.. but some episodes seem a little too 'filler' to me and an episode without the 'the' Rick Grimes is not an episode of TWD has to be said.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    You are right about that. If I had to attack a town with knives and pitchforks then I would certainly pick up some AR's or AK's lying around.

The wolves acted like a bunch of teeny-bops TP-ing houses for Halloween.

I'm still hoping for an adversary like da' Governa' but I think the writers have Rick going their.
    googley avatar aapg

edited February 2016
    So, Fear is coming back for a second season with the original cast; druggie son, valley girl, Rick-like wife. Did you see the promo where they were in the yacht getting chased down by who-knows-what? Guess you're not safe anywhere...
    googley avatar aapg

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,139Beta Tester
    Couldn't get into it. Watched few episodes and gave up.
    Couldn't get into it. Watched few episodes and gave up.

I'm kinda feeling that way about The 100. It's getting ridiculous.
    googley avatar aapg