More volume on consol command?

Hi, i have problem with my headset. I cant get enough volume in game. When i listen music on my PC no problems at all. When i start play AAPG volume is low with headset volume 100% and game volume 100%. I know some games you can raise volume on consol command, is that possible in AAPG? If game volume is max is that possible to get more??? Please help.
Headset of mine is Logitech G930, couple weeks ago i tested steelseries 650 also and i got same problem. I allready got help from logitech support but those fixes didnt help.

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Try rightclick on the speakersymbol in the taskbar - go to playback devices and then the communication tab. There you choose : Do nothing.
    AAPG is good!
  • Try rightclick on the speakersymbol in the taskbar - go to playback devices and then the communication tab. There you choose : Do nothing.

I have allready > Do nothing
  • [Prt_Dictator][Prt_Dictator] Posts: 275Player
    Have you checked the volume mixer with the game is running? It has a slider for each application and could be lower for AAPG.
  • SumTingWong?SumTingWong? Posts: 79Player
    edited February 2016
    Hey Dragon this is a bug with the latest Logitech software.
    2 weeks ago i installed the latest version and my sound was messed up.

Im not behind computer atm but when i am i t wil tell you which version is fine.
    2n8rncy.png
  • Ty for help guys, i allready got so pissed off. So i recovered headset back to shop and got my money back.